Closed I'm looking for Shaymin-EX TCGO

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zukrad

Zukrad

Just spam F-Air in the neutral and hope it works.
Towns Folk
THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
BUMP

bump

B

U

M

P

just letting u know that on most trading guides, regular art shaymin ex is worth 16-17 unopened packs which equates to ~4-5 dollars of codes which is like ~680 pc here, so u might want to increase the offer 10 fold :p
but u can probably find a really good price if u stalk the trade in game, make offers giving ex's u dont need-you'll probably find one soon

Sorry, I had it until Pokemon banned my user (because I wrote a crazy age). I'm not sure if it was tradeable, tho.
Edit: I'm trying to get you one now.

just letting u know that on most trading guides, regular art shaymin ex is worth 16-17 unopened packs which equates to ~4-5 dollars of codes which is like ~680 pc here, so u might want to increase the offer 10 fold :p
but u can probably find a really good price if u stalk the trade in game, make offers giving ex's u dont need-you'll probably find one soon

But those are ONLINE Packs, which are much more cheaper than actual packs (The prices I used are the most standard here in 3DSpedia, when TCG cards and codes where everywhere :p)

@Zukrad okay good luck, if u get an extra, i'd be willing to trade 4 it :p

But those are ONLINE Packs, which are much more cheaper than actual packs (The prices I used are the most standard here in 3DSpedia, when TCG cards and codes where everywhere :p)

It is worth around 15 packs online though... For the regular art anyways.

There's an auction on ebay right now for it and it's going for $10+ Lol. I would have sold mine if there was enough interest for it in the UK.

bump

bump

Bump

IF you still need one I cam sell you it for 700 PC

Reactions: Bidoof
IF you still need one I cam sell you it for 700 PC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Bump

Bump

5oo PC for regular art shaymin Ex

Reactions: Bidoof