Is Fire Emblem:Awakening worth to buy?

• Thread starter dimito1313
  • Start date
dimito1313

dimito1313

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hi m80s I just wanted to ask you if Fire Emblem is worth to buy because I am interested in some other games like Pokemon ORAS, Zelda A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem and I'm waiting for Zelda Majora's Mask, but I recently got interested in FE and I wanted to get into these games, too! So what do ya think, is it worth buying it or not ? TY m8s!

Reactions: Nathansdiary
Hmm, ORAS and both Zelda games are awesome but Fire Emblem is easily the best 3DS game out there and will be for a long long time. I honestly can't recommend it more.

I have to say that Awakening is an awesome purchase and you wouldn't be disappointed. The story and graphics were great as well as the actual gameplay itself. That being said, I loved A Link Between Worlds too and I can't wait for Majora's Mask, so don't forget about those either. I can't say anything in terms of Pokemon though, but I do recommend Awakening.

I haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening, but I've heard and read nothing but good things about the game. I listen to the soundtrack sometimes and I'm amazed that a 3ds game could have such beautiful music. I have played the demo and I really like it, you should give the demo a try. I'm hoping to have this game once I have the sufficient funds :) It's kinda expensive for a game and never really goes on sale haha.

And have you played any other Fire Emblem games?

ORAS and Zelda are both pretty worthwhile games, but I have to say, Fire Emblem is one of the best games on the 3DS. A great story, turn based strategy, chess-like gameplay, and some major plot twists. It's a really amazing game.

yes fire emblem is extremely good and is well worth your time and money. I have started about 3 new games becouase I wanted my characters to marry different people and to learn different moves. You could even turn up the difficulty if you want and that will increase your time by a lot because you have to think about your actions a lot. one fatal mistake could cost you the game or even an important character

We have some same preferences, apparently... (despite A Link between World, I like/wait these games !)

FE is my first strategy/RPG game, but the difficulty is well adjusted, even for beginners. The cutscenes are magnificient and the story, great to follow. I've finally reached to the end in "Hard" mode, but there are two level above this. Then, if you search a gam which can be easy or very hard, you make a good choice.

Personally, I advice you to purchase FE : Pokemon and Majora's mask will be on store during a long time, but FE is out 2 years ago, I think. I don't know if you can find FEA in many stores now.

I highly recommend Fire Emblem Awakening. It is by far my favorite 3DS game. The graphics are great and the storyline is really good.

Its a really enticing game, it will get you hooked lol
I recommend

Of course

Awakening was definitely worth buying if you are looking for a good game for the Nintendo 3ds because of the good storyline, marriage system so that you can get more characters, and Dlc

Still playing Fire Emblem lol I got it July last year and still playing it till now lol haha I guess you can safely say that it has replay value lol IF you buy the DLC packs though lol but its worth it for the story and the intense difficulty lol

Still playing Fire Emblem lol I got it July last year and still playing it till now lol haha I guess you can safely say that it has replay value lol IF you buy the DLC packs though lol but its worth it for the story and the intense difficulty lol
Even if you don't buy the DLC packs, it has good replay value. I mean, there's the support conversations, maxing out your characters' stats (and if you have friends with the game.....Double Duel). There's a lot to keep you occupied.

It is one of my favorite 3DS games. Fire Emblem games get rare after a while so I wouldn't think about it too much. At least you can see for what you bought it for if you don't like it.

It is definitely one of the best games on the 3DS, incredibly well made and very involving!

Fire Emblem is definitely a favorite franchise of mine and it's certainly worth checking out. Awakening definitely is a good start but as a veteran of the series, I think Awakening in some ways is overrated. It's not a bad game by any means, it even saved the franchise from being cancelled. I do think a lot of things about it seem inferior to the rest of the franchise.

If you have a Wii U, I'd actually recommend starting with Fire Emblem for the GBA. It's very friendly to newcomers at the beginning but in the mid-late game it doesn't back off as the challenge Fire Emblem is known for.

If you only have a 3ds, Awakening is probably going to be your best choice. I'd honestly just recommend playing Classic mode over Casual mode to taste one of the core parts of Fire Emblem that makes it unique.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is one purchase I will NEVER regret. Ever. It is a nicely made game with good graphics, decent gameplay, animated cutscenes I see no reason for you to hate and some (I think) nice story. I love strategy games like the Fire Emblem series... For I reasons I seem to be unable to type right now.

Try the demo for sure. I wasn't sure about this game as the first Fire Emblem I played (however briefly) was Shadow Dragon, and I didn't really care for that one. However I played the demo for this one and found it a bit more interesting.

The 3DS really is leaps and bounds ahead of the DS because of the ability to download demos for triple A titles. I will say that I really enjoy this game and I've never been into Fire Emblem before.

I agree with the rest of the positive posts. I have been a long-time fan of the Fire emblem series, and would definitely recommend this one. It's a great introduction title, as it doesn't really have much to do with the other games (but most of them have unique storylines anyway), and it's easy to pick up and learn.

Back