• Thread starter XxxFlameXxx
  • Start date
X

XxxFlameXxx

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Is Ganofolf
Pro or Noob

In most modes, not for me. His slow speed and awkwardly large size make him difficult for me to play as comfortably.
The only exception is the home-run minigame in SSB 3D, where he is the best: his power makes him easy to score long home-runs with.

Reactions: 3905
Now, it depends. Ganondorf is the King of Disrespect. Can you bring yourself to destroy people in such embarrassing ways? (Note: Only if you're actually good with him)

Easy ways to disrespect are the D-air, and side-B. They both only work off cliffs. The first is a good one to use for easy kills in the middle of a match, and the other is a great way to end a match with style, but it should only be used for that and that only because you commit suicide.

Hope this helped, sorry if it didn't.

Reactions: 3391
As anybody will tell you, it's really up your skill with a character. I consider myself a Shulk pro but since I hardly use Ganondorf, I'm bound to lose. What tex said is right. I've seen Ganondorf players ledgeguard by jumping up and B-airing players. His Reverse Warlock Punch can K.O. as low as 40% if you're lucky to land it. And in 1v1s, you can side his side special on airborne offstage players to bring you and the opponent down. Since the opponent gets K.Od first, it's a good (but honestly cheap) way to win if you're both on your last stock.

There really is no best character u just have to get use to their playing styles and they will become good. If you were to do all level 9's with one being gandorf more than likely he is going to lose. He is slow, his moves are powerful though but he isn't a character I would recommend. He is probably 15th best

Ganondorf is an extremely strong character while knowing how to adapt to his slow character. He can get some kills at an early game and percentage too. Compared to Captain Falcon both are strong, but I like Captain Falcon because he's more faster :3

First off you might want to change your caption thing, because ganandorf did not appear in the original ssb (which is what you have) but rather in ssbm (melee). Second I find it really annoying that ganandorf is a copy of Captian Falcon because he could be a really unique character especially if they used his sword and moves he used in the final battle in Twilight Princess, he would be a really interesting character. Toon ganandorf (with his twin swords) for smash!

The technical point is do you think he is the best beacause usually when ones favorite already has an amiibo he'd buy it right? Well in that case you would have to get used to it in order to adapt to it so basicly its what you think that counts. Or maybe its mr game and watch or cloud :D

As he is I am good with him, even though I tend to use captain Falcon more. In terms of if he is a noob character it all depends on the player using him. it is very easy to noob with his side special by just keeping using and then when you catch somebody you do his down attack, and doing this attack in midair to suicide is a NOOOOBBB move. I do not do this things when I play as ganan, so I do not use him like a noob. So is ganandorf a noob? The answer is it depends whether the person that plays him uses's him like that.

King ganon is basically a beginner fighter, easy to launch people. If you played call of duty black ops 2, ganon is basically the MTAR of smash

My opinion on ganondorf is yes, he is strong but you still must know how to utilize him the correct way or else he wont be good. If your playing as him, you have to get around the fact he has slow speed and learn how to use his slow speed and his powerful strength against the other players. If they have somebody fast then you have to learn how to use your strength to stop them. Well, i wouldn't say learn but more like utilize his strength but if its your first time playing or something like that then i would say learn. But to a conclusion i would say he is good but only in the right hands cause someone like me can only use him sometimes (depends who im up against) but others can just use him all day no matter who their facing but i think it depends all on the players skill and the will to practice with ganandorf

I have played every smash bros with Ganondorf in it, and have been playing him for 10 or so years, and he may not be the most diverse character, but it sure is satisfying to win with him.

Ganon is noob we don't need wolf because clone. No one liked wolf in brawl and when people wanted roy in wii u people hated it. CLONES

you know what? you can actually add ganondorf his sword to his cloney moveset without removing it comepletely. you can let him use the sword in most of his punch attacks, like his jab, which will add him more range and maybe switch his default Neutral B with the custom one with the sword, but instead of tipper, just let it have fixed damage. and his Up B, instead of hitting with the hand, he hits with the sword for added range.

It will vary between people. Some can make those hard reads and rack up the damage necessary to ko the opponent. Others might feel like they do better with another character that isn't slow and based on hard reads. It's understandable that one might think that he's the best while another thinks he sucks. Personally, I like him but I don't think he's the best.

@ArborJ So you haven't played the original smash on the N64? Such a shame, you should get off the Wii Shop Channel. It's so fun and addicting despite only 8 characters and 9 stages. (Plus it was my first smash game, so it's that more better) That being said I have not played melee that much. I know all the characters and things in it but this was because the first smash game I actually owned was Brawl, and I played the original at my grandmother's house with my cousin, who introduced me to not just that series, but Pokemon as well, so I really don't know melee that well. I know the roster but I couldn't tell you any of the stages or anything like that. As for ganan as I said earlier, it depends on whether the person uses him is a noob, and this not just for ganan, you can noob with almost every character in the game however some are easier to noob than others, for example: ness, (rapid pk fire) jigglypuff (just keep hitting them off further in mid-air) marth (down grab and airial attacks repeatably) bowser (suicide slam) and fox (rapid fire laser) are really easy to noob with while other characters such as mario (throw off to the side then use side arial repeatbly and using up tilt to rack up damage) are much harder to noob with.

I think it depends. He has his grab and punch which I'm not sure what they are called and that is what makes him really good. He is one of the three strongest characters which I belive is Ike (my favourite),bowser and him. But strength does slow you down as all the characters have thier ups and downs

Ganondorf's best offence is his suicide-B. Although he's strong I doubt he's the best character because he can't get combos. He's okay just for fun to use but competitively you never see him. I really doubt there is any good Ganondorf player. You just have to play really defensively or get some good reads but you can't really capitalize with him well, if anything a faster defensive player that can capitalize on Ganondorf's speed is more likely to win.

Is Ganofolf
Pro or Noob
Noob pro are charachters like sheik rosaluma and zss

to be honest i would say so so because although ganondorf is one of the most powerful characters in super smash bros, his recovery is very slow. ganondorf is one of the slowest characters in the game despite being strong. other than that ganondorf is a useful character to knockout players.

Well other than being able to KO you at any percent, Ganon doesn't really have a lot of other things going for him. He is kinda slow and his recovery is not the best. Plus he can get combo'd super hard by characters like sheik and zero suit samus, so that also works against him. He doesn't really have any combos, and he's pretty much a character which lives off of punishes and strong hits. I don't use him as much, I feel bowser is a better substitute because by giving up a little bit of power, bowser has amazing speed and now some combos as well.

Reactions: nini chan
Back