Is it worth it to watch all of fairy tail?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So my question is, is it worth it to watch all of fairy taile? I had watched all of what's on Netflix and it seems pretty good , I just don't know if I want to get seriously into another one of the big four of anime, considering I'm on ep 223 of bleach and episode 150something of naruto.

Does the music in fairy tail get better? I really dislike some of these openings, and that makes or breaks an anime for me. Does the plot stay focused on natsus crazy adventure or does it get all boring and mushy with him and Lucy , I don't mind a little romance but that is just not this style of action anime. Oh and is it full of stupid boring fillers with no point? Or is it like bleaches fillers where they add to the story and are semi entertaining?

So anyone who is kind enough to give their two cents or a hardcore fairy tail fan to knowledge barf would be awsome. If you have a critical review that's even better

I highly recomend finishing it.
1. Yes the plot stays focused on Natsu punching people.
2. I'm my opinion the music get's way better around episode 60.
3.The fillers actual help develop the story unlike *cough* Naruto *cough*.
4. The fillers are made to be more entertaining than the actual storyline episodes.
5. The characters develop so much through out the storyline.
6. After you finish watching it there is a second Fairy Tail anime to watch.
7. Because i said so.

I highly recomend finishing it.
1. Yes the plot stays focused on Natsu punching people.
2. I'm my opinion the music get's way better around episode 60.
3.The fillers actual help develop the story unlike *cough* Naruto *cough*.
4. The fillers are made to be more entertaining than the actual storyline episodes.
5. The characters develop so much through out the storyline.
6. After you finish watching it there is a second Fairy Tail anime to watch.
7. Because i said so.
alright thank you vary much for taking the time to write that. and since the fillers arent as horible as naruto. and the music gets better ill finnish it! unless someone comes in here and tells me why I should not watch it. and no being mainstream is not a reason.

I watched a bunch of fairy tale.. like 4 seasons of it. I would say it is a OK anime but the fanservice gets ridiculous after a while and the story is about the same... all most all the time, there is a slight different plot between episodes but it usually ends up natsu, grey and erza: punch, burn, cut, and freeze everything and then everyone gets drunk... and it is a Happy ending(a real happy as in the cat explains a bit of what is going to happen in the next episode).

I watched a bunch of fairy tale.. like 4 seasons of it. I would say it is a OK anime but the fanservice gets ridiculous after a while and the story is about the same... all most all the time, there is a slight different plot between episodes but it usually ends up natsu, grey and erza: punch, burn, cut, and freeze everything and then everyone gets drunk... and it is a Happy ending(a real happy as in the cat explains a bit of what is going to happen in the next episode).

Yeah I noticed the fan service was getting bad. I think I'm on like episode 90 or so it's got a pretty good arc going rn

Yeah I noticed the fan service was getting bad. I think I'm on like episode 90 or so it's got a pretty good arc going rn

The arc you're going to start soon (S-Class Trials) is amazing, probably one of my favourite arcs :eek:. In the 2014 season (which ended today ;-; it's going on hiatus again...) there is one filler arc that I did not like at all, the Celestial Spirits arc, and although its sometimes mentioned later on it doesn't have an impact on the canon storyline, so it's your choice if you want to watch it :/.

People have different opinions on this but Fairy Tail's animation gets worse in 2014 in my view, although the story is still fairly good. The manga in my opinion is better than the anime as there is no real filler padding during big arcs and the pace is therefore faster. When you catch up I suggest you consider reading the manga.

The arc you're going to start soon (S-Class Trials) is amazing, probably one of my favourite arcs :eek:. In the 2014 season (which ended today ;-; it's going on hiatus again...) there is one filler arc that I did not like at all, the Celestial Spirits arc, and although its sometimes mentioned later on it doesn't have an impact on the canon storyline, so it's your choice if you want to watch it :/.

People have different opinions on this but Fairy Tail's animation gets worse in 2014 in my view, although the story is still fairly good. The manga in my opinion is better than the anime as there is no real filler padding during big arcs and the pace is therefore faster. When you catch up I suggest you consider reading the manga.
Alright thanks for helping me on this subject. I just finished watching the S-class trial i thought it was really good. now by animations getting worse do you mean all of it in general or just the fanservice? I was definantly thinking about reading the manga, do you know where i could find them at a reasonable price? or even free. I dont have very much money rn.

now by animations getting worse do you mean all of it in general or just the fanservice? I was definantly thinking about reading the manga, do you know where i could find them at a reasonable price? or even free. I dont have very much money rn.

Just in general, the animation gets worse and fights don't look as great as they could have. That's only my opinion though, and some fan service from the manga was toned down quite a bit in the anime so I wouldn't say the fan service gets a lot worse, but fan service is there to stay.

If you want to read the manga for free there are probably apps on your phone or websites where you can read manga for free like Kissmanga, although I don't know if they're legal :/ You can probably buy the volumes of the manga off Amazon for a reasonable price.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Just in general, the animation gets worse and fights don't look as great as they could have. That's only my opinion though, and some fan service from the manga was toned down quite a bit in the anime so I wouldn't say the fan service gets a lot worse, but fan service is there to stay.

If you want to read the manga for free there are probably apps on your phone or websites where you can read manga for free like Kissmanga, although I don't know if they're legal :/ You can probably buy the volumes of the manga off Amazon for a reasonable price.
Alright thank you vary much!

Reactions: DeathDragon
*backs away slowly* Yes finish it it is amazing, *whispers: Don't my friends made meh say this, but this is my opinion.*

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Alright thanks for helping me on this subject. I just finished watching the S-class trial i thought it was really good. now by animations getting worse do you mean all of it in general or just the fanservice? I was definantly thinking about reading the manga, do you know where i could find them at a reasonable price? or even free. I dont have very much money rn.

I can relate to the no money thing. I got an app called aptoide and you can download apps that would usually cost for free just read ALL the reviews. The app I have is called Manga Reader. It has a little bear on it and it's brown. Ive watched part if the S Class trials but I think it's OK (even though I slightly gave up) I might start watching it again once I've finished the anime people have told me to watch. Hope this helps :D

It is worth it, though trust me, it will take you all summer to get cathced up.

It is worth it, though trust me, it will take you all summer to get cathced up.
Hahaha full summer Ive finnished episode 226 today that's all the dubbed episodes that exist, does anyone know when more episodes are coming out?. I am about to start FT Zero, which only has ten dubbed episodes I think should I hold off on Zero or watch it?

And hey bro I can make you a signature if you want we can talk details in pm if your interested.

Hahaha full summer Ive finnished episode 226 today that's all the dubbed episodes that exist, does anyone know when more episodes are coming out?. I am about to start FT Zero, which only has ten dubbed episodes I think should I hold off on Zero or watch it?

And hey bro I can make you a signature if you want we can talk details in pm if your interested.
Hmm... Sure, why not?

Sadly, you will have to watch the subs because I believe they stopped releasing the dubs. You should be able to find them subbed on crunchyroll or gogoanime.

Hmm... Sure, why not?

Sadly, you will have to watch the subs because I believe they stopped releasing the dubs. You should be able to find them subbed on crunchyroll or gogoanime.
Only up to episode 9 is dub. Why do they stop releasing dubs? Subtitles are to small to read on my iPod nano. Yes I download anime then watch it on my iPod when I can't sleep. Which is often. It's a good way to watch the long animes. I am trying to Finnish bleach. Which is a great anime, just the fillers suck and not enough people die, or stay dead.

This is gonna be a very bad answer but you should watch the first 10ish episodes and see if you like it. If you like it, then go for it! Worth depends on every person since someone's trash is someone else's treasure.

Personally, I think that the series is a fun watch. I started watching it when it aired but stopped around ep100 b/c it no longer interests me. My love for a lot of long-running anime has died because i can read the source material but that's only my preference.

This is gonna be a very bad answer but you should watch the first 10ish episodes and see if you like it. If you like it, then go for it! Worth depends on every person since someone's trash is someone else's treasure.

Personally, I think that the series is a fun watch. I started watching it when it aired but stopped around ep100 b/c it no longer interests me. My love for a lot of long-running anime has died because i can read the source material but that's only my preference.
Ik what you mean. I enjoyed it I finnished all the dubbed episodes there are so know I am going to try finishing bleach. I think I have 140 episodes left.

So does anyone know when funimation is going to make more dubbed episodes of fairy tail?

So does anyone know when funimation is going to make more dubbed episodes of fairy tail?
I have an app called watch anime and it has all the episodes dubbed it also has the fairy tail movie and the OVA Episodes and it's pretty good

So my question is, is it worth it to watch all of fairy taile? I had watched all of what's on Netflix and it seems pretty good , I just don't know if I want to get seriously into another one of the big four of anime, considering I'm on ep 223 of bleach and episode 150something of naruto.

Does the music in fairy tail get better? I really dislike some of these openings, and that makes or breaks an anime for me. Does the plot stay focused on natsus crazy adventure or does it get all boring and mushy with him and Lucy , I don't mind a little romance but that is just not this style of action anime. Oh and is it full of stupid boring fillers with no point? Or is it like bleaches fillers where they add to the story and are semi entertaining?

So anyone who is kind enough to give their two cents or a hardcore fairy tail fan to knowledge barf would be awsome. If you have a critical review that's even better
No, it's not. Fairy Tail is stupid and generic. It only relies on the power of friendship and all that crap. Natsu is not a character, he is a plot device. How come we never see him lose? No. Fairy Tail is just a waste of your time. Watch either FMA: B, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, or Hunter X Hunter. Way better shonen.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Back