Is Nintendo really keeping the 3ds alive?

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Wait so you’re a “3ds collector” and your asking if the 3ds is going to stop selling :eyes2:
yea. I collect games for the 3ds, I don't predict the future (that well :eyes:)

Reactions: AricAttack
No, in my opinion, Nintendo is just shoveling out ports of older games just to make it look like they haven’t forgotten it so people will keep buying systems and other games. Their main focus is the Nintendo Switch, but they don’t want people to think they’re letting the 3DS die. That’s why all the games coming out are pore. Think about it for a sec. Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story+Bowser Jr’s Adventure. Luigi’s Mansion. Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn. It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

6AA0A63C-DE87-4ECE-8ABE-3078FA7579D0.jpeg :cool:Yea they are making Luigi’s Mansion the remake and a Mario and Luigi rpg game for the 3ds ,however I think that’s how far the 3ds will get because it was announced on E3 on June of this year that the 3ds won’t be receiving that much first party games like Pokémon or other series because they’re working on a new handheld system and it might come out on 2019 or 2020. To be truly honest it’s sad to see that the 3ds is dead because it was my favorite console and I remember it coming out in 2011 when I was younger it was really cool ,but hopefully Nintendo could make a new handheld console soon I’m really looking forward to it.

View attachment 18559 :cool:Yea they are making Luigi’s Mansion the remake and a Mario and Luigi rpg game for the 3ds ,however I think that’s how far the 3ds will get because it was announced on E3 on June of this year that the 3ds won’t be receiving that much first party games like Pokémon or other series because they’re working on a new handheld system and it might come out on 2019 or 2020. To be truly honest it’s sad to see that the 3ds is dead because it was my favorite console and I remember it coming out in 2011 when I was younger it was really cool ,but hopefully Nintendo could make a new handheld console soon I’m really looking forward to it.
I have only one request for the new Nintendo system... NO PAYING FOR ONLINE!

I have only one request for the new Nintendo system... NO PAYING FOR ONLINE!
It comes out and it doesn’t have online at all*

“Mission Failed”

It comes out and it doesn’t have online at all*

“Mission Failed”
Oof that would never happen. It must have online or I won't get it xD

Oof that would never happen. It must have online or I won't get it xD
I've heard that there is the same amount of disconnects as before, so it's not like they even changed the online that they already had anyways.

I've heard that there is the same amount of disconnects as before, so it's not like they even changed the online that they already had anyways.
Maybe the next Nintendo console will have online that is free...

I fully expect there to be some successor to the 3DS, for the simple reason that Nintendo seems to be very keen on keeping that lower end, cheaper market for parents who can't afford a $300 Switch for their kids.
That's a potentially very lucrative market. Nintendo is Nintendo, but I don't think they'll kill it so quickly.

I fully expect there to be some successor to the 3DS, for the simple reason that Nintendo seems to be very keen on keeping that lower end, cheaper market for parents who can't afford a $300 Switch for their kids.
That's a potentially very lucrative market. Nintendo is Nintendo, but I don't think they'll kill it so quickly.
I 100% guarantee there will be a new system like the 3DS is to the WiiU: have a more expensive system and a cheaper one.

Reactions: Leej07
Back