Is Shin Megami Tensei IV on your "to buy" list?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I don't think so....no. I have never played or heard of SMT games before..I don't see myself getting it unless I get it for free :sneaky:

If you have Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokémon X/Y, I don't think you will need this game...

If you have Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokémon X/Y, I don't think you will need this game...
I don't have Animal Crossing New Leaf but I will get Pokemon. So, do you think it's worth a try or should I just go for Ace Attorney because I'm a big fan of Phoenix Wright! :D

I don't have Animal Crossing New Leaf but I will get Pokemon. So, do you think it's worth a try or should I just go for Ace Attorney because I'm a big fan of Phoenix Wright! :D

Yeah... For now, I will buy Phoenix Wright instead of Sonic Lost World. The law won to speed.

Reactions: jandkas
Yeah... For now, I will buy Phoenix Wright instead of Sonic Lost World. The law won to speed.
Good choice, but I remember you saying that you will get lost world for the wii u instead right?

Good choice, but I remember you saying that you will get lost world for the wii u instead right?

It wasn't me. I only said if I buy the Wii U on the future, I will the Wii U version too.
The Wii U and the 3DS version are two different games.

It wasn't me. I only said if I buy the Wii U on the future, I will the Wii U version too.
The Wii U and the 3DS version are two different games.
Ahh, that explains a lot.

Reactions: ErixSan
Not really interested in it... though it looks cool. Why won't the monsters be 3ds like Etrian Odyssey ;_;

Lol I got SMTIV for 20 bucks. I'm currently playing it :)

Yeppp, i just bought it actually
Since I played the series in DS and PSP i thought it would be a cool game
And it hasnt disappoint me for now xD

haha i will surely get it - and put it on my to buy list but not now - once I'm eighteen or seventeen - is it really that adult like that i can't play it ? haha looks like i will have to wait before i get it

I recommend the game if you like turn based RPGs and a good story with multiple endings. The game is fairly challenging, keep in mind.

Yes, this game sure is on my to-buy list as I also am a big fan of Shin Megami Tensei series. Although i'm not getting it particularly soon, the 49.99$ price looks pretty hefty. I will buy it after i've gotten my most favorite/ needed games. :)

Back