Is this game any good? - Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter dfarmer2001
  • Start date
It is totally worth it, you can do so much, you can play multiplayer, go to other towns, go to the island to. You also can buy cool furniture and shake trees for money. Which I do all the time.

I depends on what the person you are giving to is into. I've heard people not finding it appeal at all. It is one of those never ending game, so sooner or later the person becomes bored of it. when? That varies from person to person, it also helps having other people with the game around to visit each other's town, unless your friend is more of a loner player in which case all the collectible and stuff could get her busy.

This game is amazing!!! I've had it months, and still play it very often! It is a very fun game, and it is not stupid and childish at all. In fact, I know of several people that are over 19 years old, who play this game frequently and love it!

By looking at the cover, most of my friends thought that the game was childish. However, the game is AWESOME and I recommend you to play it. Never judge a book by the cover (same applies for 3ds games)

Yes it's fun. I still would recommend HM tho

Back