Item Selection: OoT Edition!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Well, I know before I asked you guys what item would you like to have from Zelda games. Now I'ma narrow down that selection. :sneaky: Now we'll be heading to Ocarina of Time, before Majora's Mask. :eek: When you first start out, you don't even have a sword and shield, just a fairy companion. Gradually, you start to gain more and more things, some you buy, others you find in dungeons( Or inside a fish. e.e ) Hey, just because it isn't MM, doesn't mean that you brush these to the side! There's quite a selection! Like the Fairy Slingshot, Fairy Bow, Bombs, Bombchus, Goron Tunic, Zora Tunic, Iron Boots, Hover Boots, etc, etc..

Anyhoo, if you could take one item from OoT to keep, which one would it be, and why? :3

Reactions: Samster
My answer remains unchanged from the previous threads like this. It's gotta be bow and arrows. I dunno what it is exactly about that item but there's something about using it to snipe enemies from afar, using different elemental arrows and even the finesse that is riding Epona and being able to switch into the bow and arrows, shoot down the target and switch back without so much as even losing your direction or speed that feels very satisfying.

Reactions: P2.0
My answer remains unchanged from the previous threads like this. It's gotta be bow and arrows. I dunno what it is exactly about that item but there's something about using it to snipe enemies from afar, using different elemental arrows and even the finesse that is riding Epona and being able to switch into the bow and arrows, shoot down the target and switch back without so much as even losing your direction or speed that feels very satisfying.
Ah, you're a Bowman at heart, I see. :p You're like me in most MMOs, lol. I agree, being able to snipe enemies from afar is extremely satisfying. Makes me feel all good especially when I hit an impossible shot with one of the Magic Arrows! :thumbsup:
As for my item of choice, I might wanna go with either Din's Fire, or the Goron Tunic. I thought that was the coolest walking in extremely hot temperatures without going up in flames! And Din's Fire, using it as Young Link sounded amazing! And I was pretty satisfied with the effects!

Mine is apparently the Bow and Arrow as I've recalled from what I said on your other thread :p I would honestly love to try a real one actually, though I probably wouldn't be good at it XD
As for my item of choice, I might wanna go with either Din's Fire, or the Goron Tunic. I thought that was the coolest walking in extremely hot temperatures without going up in flames! And Din's Fire, using it as Young Link sounded amazing! And I was pretty satisfied with the effects!
I still wonder about the logical reason of how tunics would make you do that :p The blue one might actually be more useful, since the probability of you visiting someplace such as a volcano would be unlikely :3

Mine is apparently the Bow and Arrow as I've recalled from what I said on your other thread :p I would honestly love to try a real one actually, though I probably wouldn't be good at it XD

I still wonder about the logical reason of how tunics would make you do that :p The blue one might actually be more useful, since the probability of you visiting someplace such as a volcano would be unlikely :3
Wow, everyone likes to snipe enemies! :p I guess I can't blame you, arrows infused with magic are pretty awesome, lol. Also, I don't really get it either, but hey, if it works, why question it? :hilarious: And you do have a point about not visiting a volcano.... But maybe I can stay pleasant in the summer, cuz I overheat very quickly without water. D:

Long shot. Help for when I wanna leave something in style or just wanna be spider man. Only wish it was the double hook shot tho ;-;

Why p2? I always get stuck on this question ;-;
It's either the long shot, dins fire, or the zora tunic.
I think I'd go with the zora tunic so then I can be that guy in the bottom of my pool flipping over everyone's rafts :giggle:. And I could be one with the fish :eek:

@TatsuMatsu : Still my brother's favorite weapon, too! :p Like, seriously, I've never seen @Kakea go in a Zelda game without having that in an item slot. :eek:

@Yandere : Cuz, you've gotta choose, dun't be greedy. XD Also, nice choice! Being able to go as far down as you want without drowning is totes awesome! ...Although, flipping over people's rafts is uncool. :giggle:

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
@TatsuMatsu : Still my brother's favorite weapon, too! :p Like, seriously, I've never seen @Kakea go in a Zelda game without having that in an item slot. :eek:

@Yandere : Cuz, you've gotta choose, dun't be greedy. XD Also, nice choice! Being able to go as far down as you want without drowning is totes awesome! ...Although, flipping over people's rafts is uncool. :giggle:
I've always needed revenge on my dad :giggle: And I've always wanted to be a professional swimmer.

I've always needed revenge on my dad :giggle: And I've always wanted to be a professional swimmer.
Professional swimmers only need goggles and a swim cap.

Professional swimmers only need goggles and a swim cap.
But breathing underwater would wreck the competition :p

But breathing underwater would wreck the competition :p
That's what we call cheating. That's like having your opponent injured before the match starts in wrestling

QUOTE="TatsuMatsu, post: 361487, member: 2320"]That's what we call cheating. That's like having your opponent injured before the match starts in wrestling[/QUOTE]
True...But still, Breathing underwater would be awesome!

Can't even quote me HA! But seriously, using the Zora tunic would actually slow you down, as you are wearing more clothing than actually needed :p

Can't even quote me HA! But seriously, using the Zora tunic would actually slow you down, as you are wearing more clothing than actually needed :p
Still :3

Well, I know before I asked you guys what item would you like to have from Zelda games. Now I'ma narrow down that selection. :sneaky: Now we'll be heading to Ocarina of Time, before Majora's Mask. :eek: When you first start out, you don't even have a sword and shield, just a fairy companion. Gradually, you start to gain more and more things, some you buy, others you find in dungeons( Or inside a fish. e.e ) Hey, just because it isn't MM, doesn't mean that you brush these to the side! There's quite a selection! Like the Fairy Slingshot, Fairy Bow, Bombs, Bombchus, Goron Tunic, Zora Tunic, Iron Boots, Hover Boots, etc, etc..

Anyhoo, if you could take one item from OoT to keep, which one would it be, and why? :3
hookshoot because of the glitch that allows you to attach to everything, like walls, mountains etc, or maybe the light arrows......hmm.

Ocarina or Long shot: Ocarina so I could play a song and get instant effects(Create storms, warp, talk to someone when
I need help ect.) Long shot because it realistically can be a weapon too! You can leave anyplace in a sec and
PUSH HOLES IN ENEMIES! :D

Well, I origanoly thought about the long/claw shot,but after watching that game theory episode about the g-force and the limp breaking and the gloy-ven, and the fact that i hate roller coasters, I settled for the bow and arrow, because of just how extremly cool it seems. I mean, not to mention how overpowered it is. I loved the skyward sword item upgrade system, and having a fully upgraded bow and arrow, then charging it up and sniping things to no end is just amazing.

Reactions: Kakea
Well, I origanoly thought about the long/claw shot,but after watching that game theory episode about the g-force and the limp breaking and the gloy-ven, and the fact that i hate roller coasters.
I forgot about that....I change mine to Ocarina! (even if I can't play I can't get hurt using a instrument!)

The fire tunic of course! I hate heat. I hate Summer. But the Fire tunic would solve that problem. I would love to be able to go out in summer without having to worry about the heat.

Reactions: Kakea
Back