It's possible to change your hair and clothes in Pokemon X/Y

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yep! Pokemon X/Y players will be able to change their hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon in the game. Now you don't have to look exactly like your friend when battling him/her over Wi-Fi.

What are your thoughts?

Reactions: Kaynil
Yep! Pokemon X/Y players will be able to change their hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon in the game. Now you don't have to look exactly like your friend when battling him/her over Wi-Fi.

What are your thoughts?

But how many variations are in the game?
You don't have too many option at the start of the game.

Of course, it's a wonderful adding to the game, but I will still waiting for a "Z" version, just for enjoy the complete game.

The first thing I will do in the game is try that "tamagochi" function with one of the 1st generation pokemons :D

Well, that's pretty cool. Glad I can customize my character now. Hopefully there is a wide variety of clothes and hairstyles to choose from.

Here are a couple of screenshots (all of the content will not be revealed just yet) :

sept_p18_04_bakl3.jpg

sept_p18_05_38ox7.jpg

sept_p18_06_j07b7.jpg

sept_p18_07_rv79x.jpg

sept_p18_08_cjugi.jpg

It's also possible to change your shoes and accessories in the game. Players can also wear a hat, :eek:

That's awesome! I always wanted to customize my character according to my taste and finally, it's here! :') I want a Headband like in Emerald/Black 2!

Seems fun :) it would be cool if we could like buy a few of our own things too

Here are a couple of screenshots (all of the content will not be revealed just yet) :

sept_p18_04_bakl3.jpg

sept_p18_05_38ox7.jpg

sept_p18_06_j07b7.jpg

sept_p18_07_rv79x.jpg

sept_p18_08_cjugi.jpg

It's also possible to change your shoes and accessories in the game. Players can also wear a hat, :eek:

Looks nice, but for some reason I can see that like part of a Pokemon game... I don't know, it's really strange.
Of course, it will have a lot of anime looking but...

I'm really don't know how to say, really...

That's cool. The customization looks good to me.

I'm pretty excited about the customization. I wonder if Nintendo will either have DLC or SpotPass accessories.

It's about **** time... It's about **** time.

This is great news! Let's go, Pikachu! :D

It's about **** time... It's about **** time.

This is great news! Let's go, Pikachu! :D

I want a T-Shirt with a Pikachu with mustache in the game :D

I want a T-Shirt with a Pikachu with mustache in the game :D

Then make your dream happen. Always believe. ;D

sept_p18_04_bakl3.jpg

sept_p18_05_38ox7.jpg

sept_p18_06_j07b7.jpg

sept_p18_07_rv79x.jpg

sept_p18_08_cjugi.jpg

I am sooooo going to love this function. Finally customization!!! :D

A week ago I found out you can customize your Pokemon Trainer (thanks to @Erixsan ), I think its an awesome addition and makes your Pokemon experience much more personal, I love how all the customization features, it really makes you enjoy the game more :)

A week ago I found out you can customize your Pokemon Trainer (thanks to @Erixsan ), I think its an awesome addition and makes your Pokemon experience much more personal, I love how all the customization features, it really makes you enjoy the game more :)
The problem is that function is kinda... expensive 0.0'

The problem is that function is kinda... expensive 0.0'

Well time to use the Amulet Coin more often ;), I always end up with a hunk of money the end anyways

pretty neat feature, I wonder how long before you can customize your pokemon?

Reactions: Reece
You can customize Furfrou.

Furfrou-customization-Official-Art_300dpi-1152x661.jpg

pretty neat feature, I wonder how long before you can customize your pokemon?
Great Idea, I bet that will be a feature for another game, if the feature does come out I will bet it will be like placing an item on your pokemon, so when it enters battle you see it. It will be a kinda hard feature to produce though because in battle you can't place something to big to block the view, then again anything can happen, :)

You can customize Furfrou.

Furfrou-customization-Official-Art_300dpi-1152x661.jpg

I like number 2 and that is awesome!!!!

Back