I have the real dog in my house...

My family have two mini-poodle (not like in the game, those are more like this:
caniche-5-6.jpg
)

I have the real dog in my house...

My family have two mini-poodle (not like in the game, those are more like this:
caniche-5-6.jpg
)
I have never seen a poodle in real life, they look so fluffy and loveable !!!
I love how its neatly trim,are these dogs common in Argentina?

so the fashionistas of the world are gonna love this game :p
Everybody one day or another wished to see their pokemon characters close up with detail.

I have never seen a poodle in real life, they look so fluffy and loveable !!!
I love how its neatly trim,are these dogs common in Argentina?

Mmm... Yes, they're :3

Yep! Pokemon X/Y players will be able to change their hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon in the game. Now you don't have to look exactly like your friend when battling him/her over Wi-Fi.

What are your thoughts?
Well before I got the game I thought What !!! You could do that It must be so cool but when I got the game there were only a few hair styles to cut ... but im still happy with the clothing feature :D

Well before I got the game I thought What !!! You could do that It must be so cool but when I got the game there were only a few hair styles to cut ... but im still happy with the clothing feature :D
I too am still happy about the clothing feature, I think because this is the first game that have the new personalize (edit your character) feature it wouldn't be too perfected but still they did a great job.

I too am still happy about the clothing feature, I think because this is the first game that have the new personalize (edit your character) feature it wouldn't be too perfected but still they did a great job.
Yeah, it's definitely a step in the right direction for individualizing each copy of the game a person has and allowing them to express themselves as an individual Pokemon gamer

I like those screenshots @Marc showed us. I never knew most of those sets and I really like the clothes to change into for people to know who you are. Glad they did that :).

You can customize Furfrou.

Furfrou-customization-Official-Art_300dpi-1152x661.jpg
omg I'm going to definitely have fun with this pokemon for sure.
It also changes his stats...
How does that work? Greater speed but lower defense with more wool sheared off?

Back