Show Off Just a little gallery!

• Thread starter titans_go
  • Start date
titans_go

titans_go

lonely warrior
Towns Folk
hi there everyone!

so i actually have an associates in graphic arts, but i'm returning to school to redo some classes after i fell ill for a while. we're mostly working on drawing things now, but i'd rather tinker around on the computer rather than draw (because i'm mostly poop at drawing, haha...)! i'd like to post things here that i come up with to see what you guys think!

starting off with this! i wanted to make an icon for the forums so i decided to give it a shot!
i'm on a huge teen titans kick right now...

feel free to critique! the more the merrier! thanks!

Reactions: Mikaya
be nice to have some depth but it really good. bg matches the render and effects are sweet

i still have this open so let me see what i can do! some depth would be good yeah.

i think i added too much shine to the top and his fist but other than that what do you think?

that great and the shine is a great effect and it balance out

excellent! glad to hear it!

also made a sig, what do you think?

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
that is sweetthough to me the text is distracting

Reactions: titans_go
yeah i kind of pooped out the text. i'll be sure to work on it after work though!

Avi: I really like the colours and effects on it! The dotted border is a nice touch as well! :) nice work!

sig: This is a very different style. Full of effects, but focusing on the same tone of colours make it look great! Text is sorta ok. :p

Hope to see more from you! ;)

Reactions: titans_go
mikaya she also from naruto forums too. you might know her as night gai
i also suck at text why i dont do alot

If Shippo says it's good, than it's good :singing:.

If Shippo says it's good, than it's good :singing:.
shippo says have your own opinions

y'all are way too nice!

here's some more things i've done! what do you guys think?

save1.png save2.png save3.png save4.png

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
you got to link me to the textures

i didn't use textures at all actually! majority of it is abstract/smudge brushes. and then a few brushstroke fillers. that's all!

then nice touch. i just discovered that i can do that. i should do it more than.

it looks like a texture layer or brush so professional

oh yeah! that's the power of photoshop, huh? :p it's a lifesaver with this stuff.

yea figured out how to do spirit gif that was awesome but not as cool as that

oh, cool as what?

can you make gifs with photoshop? i still don't know how to do those. i could do them on gimp but that was about it.

Back