Closed Killer Koopa Bumper Cars!! Tourney!!

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So I had a great idea for a game a while ago, and I decided to make a tourney out of it. This is for the 3DS Version and you must have Bowser Jr unlocked.

Here are the rules:

-Omega stages ONLY

-Your character must be Bowser Jr or one of the 7 Koopalings, and you must choose this upon entry. No switching either. If you get Iggy, you stay Iggy.

-The only items allowed are food and explosives (there's 5, I think). These are mandatory.

-12 stock battle. I know this is a lot but because of the explosives and how this game tends to get a little crazy it really isn't.

Brackets will be set up like this:

image.jpg

And the available characters are:

Bowser Jr - @paceygym
Larry - @3dsatackman - @skinick25
Roy - @Nova
Wendy - @SuperMii3D
Iggy - @SmashChamp
Morton - @Artisan
Lemmy - @Rin (me)
Ludwig - @malik123456789
Entry fee is....well...there is no entry fee. Aka free to enter, but once again you must have Bowser Jr unlocked.

Prize is 110 PC (10 PC donated from @SuperMii3D + 10 PC donated from @3dsatackman + 20 PC from @CrazyElf + 40 PC from @Shippo + 10 PC from @paceygym to total, wow, thank you!) Yea, it's a lot, I know! Thank you donors!

Bracket!!: http://3dspediacontests.challonge.com/KKBCT

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyElf, 3dsatackman and malik123456789
Uh, sounds fun!
Count me in ;)

Oh I forgot, I'll be Bowser JR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im ludwig 0275-9327-3433

That is my fc

Im not good with tounys so send me the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not good with tounys so send me the rules
The rules are above just read them.

I mean the order we are fighting

The order we're fighting in will be determined when everyone has signed up, using a generator. The picture in the first post is a blank bracket system. The names will be filled in, and whoever is matched up there will fight. Whoever wins goes to the next round with the winners of the other matches, and so on so forth. I'll fill in the names of everyone when we get 8 players.

Wendy and Ill be donating an additional 10 PC towards the overall prize if you dont mind.

That would be really great, thanks! I'll put you on the list ^_^ :D

Can i enter as larry and can i donate 10 pc to the prize?

Yes, and sure! Feel free to donate! :)

I'll add you to the list!

I'll join as Iggy.

Kk, I'll add you to the list. Now we just need two players (for Morton and Roy).

MWHAHAHAHA you did make it into a tourney!

I'll be Roy if your still accepting!

I'll be Morton. Originally the Koopaling of Desert Land.

Kk. I'll add you both and I'll get started working on the things to get started (brackets). Likely I'll just use random.org

Kk. I'll add you both and I'll get started working on the things to get started (brackets). Likely I'll just use random.org
Try challonge.org, or I can make it for you

Uhhhh, okay. I'll just put it in a picture then.

Edit: Oh crap. I don't want teams. Gotta make a new one. Crap.

Back