Kinda Horror Roleplay?:The Burgah Kihng

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date
Name:Springtrap/Purple Guy
Nickname: SpringGuy
Species:Human/Animatronic
Body Size:1.5 meters
Skill:Can scream(jumpscare) so loud that everyone has to cover their ears, if angered.
Clothing:SpringLock Bonnie Animatronic Suit(human corpse has purple Clothing)
Description:A rotting Murderers corpse dressed in purple in a SpringLock suit that has possessed the suit.

Last edited:
Name: Pat (nickname: Derpguy)
Species: Human
Body Size: 1.5 meters
Skill: Athletic, and a very good tactician. He can put up a good fight in nearly all situations. Extremely resilient.
Clothing: Red Smash 4 t-shirt, black shorts (below the knees), white running shoes. Black medium-length hair.
Description: A laid-back guy who can fight if he needs to, and easily makes friends. Also has a YouTube gaming channel.

Name: Jacob
Species: Human
Size: 4.4ft
Skill: good at trampoline tricks and is better when fighting in games then real life.
Clothing: Blue Shirt With cozy pants and warm socks.
Description: a little boy that is scared easily and of a lot and jumpscares scare him nearly to death. also badly wants New Friends.

Reactions: TheDwarvesCarst
Name:Hugsie
Clothing:"Fur" :3
Description:A complete useless Stuffed Toy of a Seal,which Steve likes to throw at people (or animals in some cases)while he pretends that it is a pokemon

Reactions: Big Yoshi and TheDwarvesCarst
Name:Hugsie
Clothing:"Fur" :3
Description:A complete useless Stuffed Toy of a Seal,which Steve likes to throw at people (or animals in some cases)while he pretends that it is a pokemon
XD

Reactions: 4362
Now the Villains:

The Burger King:
Other Name:Sneak-king
Size:1,90 meters
Skill:Can make poisons,and is almost as sneaky as Dilawer :sneaky:
Clothing:Kings´Crown,Kings´Clothing
Description:A creepy stalker,who tries to poison poeple with fast food,also his look can give people heart attacks

The Burgah Kihng
Other Name:Ronald Mc D´s Really far relative (Hes his cousin´s,son´s cousin´s cousin´s cousin)
Size:2,50 Meters
Skill:Is really strong
Clothing:Wears crown and is shirtless to show off his big mucles,always wears swimming trunks,even tho he cant swim
Description:He is really strong and dangerous,but is slower than his sneaky big cousin,looks a bit like the Burger King,but more human like

Last edited:
Name:Scooby doo
Body Size:0.7 meters.
Skill:Talks with an r(EX: Rooby Roo!)
Clothing: Ehh, dog collar
Description: Is a dog, a big scardey dog and always hangs out with his friend shaggy. A very cowardly dog unless scooby snacks or his friends are on the line.
Gets spooked easily

Reactions: Rangercraft123 and 4362
Name:Scooby doo
Body Size:0.7 meters.
Skill:Talks with an r(EX: Rooby Roo!)
Clothing: Ehh, dog collar
Description: Is a dog, a big scardey dog and always hangs out with his friend shaggy. A very cowardly dog unless scooby snacks or his friends are on the line.
Gets spooked easily
Hey,nice one @Sanji :):):):):););););)

Add me in! It sounds great and funny, so add more please!
Name: Amit ARNAVON ( Arnavon in Hebrew is little bunny cause it sounds similar my last name )
Body size: 0.3 Meters
Skills: Jump really high
Clothing: Cool Glasses and Jacket
Description: A little Bunny that can jump REALLY high, the bunny is cute and it came from an animal shop. You will stroke the bunny everytime the bunny looks at your eye with cute look. If it was a pokemon, It will NOT be a bunnelby.

Suddenly, from the closet, a wild Britney Spears appears!

Neide_Neyde.jpg

Britney leaps at the Burger King and voraciously bites his head off.
Britney then speaks; "Give me the bagel."

Steve screams angrily:"No,ill never give you the bagel":mad:
and throws hugsie at her "Go hugise, use cuddle!"
It seems like the burger king is healing iself in the background,while everybody is paying attention at Britney and Steve
And something clownlike yellow enters through the window together with a bearded man.....

Last edited:
Springtrap then speaks up "umm... guys, stop fighting, the Burger King has healed himself and the Burgar Kihng is now here."

The two silhouetes from the window get more near to everyone.
These clown Ronald Mc D and the bearded man was....................

Last edited:
i come in scared but curious as to what is going on in the building and after seeing the burger kihng i flee

A moment later, I enter as well, but I stay inside to help everyone fight the fast food mascots.

@Derpguy64 (next thing we know holysmoke will be introducing more fastfood mascots and freddy will come XD)

(what would happen for my character, Springtrap? is he classed as a fast food mascot as he is from fredbears, or is he not as he is in fazbears fright?)
P.S. I like that you're still using the fuse i made with alexsonager ages ago, it brightens up my day when i see it.

I'll be watching and I'll give An additional 2
PC for the winner if their is one... @HolySmoke8

The two silhouetes from the window get more near to everyone.
These clown Ronald Mc D and the bearded man was....................
Steve screamed:We ae surounded!
But sudennly Steve saw a familiar face it was...........Dumbledore?!
Dumbledore started to attack the mascots and left everyone place to flee...........
(btw,I think ill make daily updates now,its already midnight here,so thats the one for friday)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rangercraft123
Back