Kingdom RP (RP Thread. Please see the other thread if you want to join)

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Setting:

The Kingdom of Magnolia has always been a bright and powerful entity. Many residents, royal or not, lived in the many areas of the land. The list of areas that are available to Roleplay in as a setting are:

The Village (there can be more than one)
The Square (basically the main part of town)
The Castle
The Courtyard
The Meadows
The Seaside

If you need a reminder of the rules or would like to join the roleplay, please go see the other thread located here: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/kingdom-roleplay-open.6607/

I may put more info in later, but I'm just covering the basics right now.

I'll be making my first roleplay post in my next one. Sorry if that counts as double posting, I just would like to keep it seperated.

(Anyone is welcome to join either of my characters, just please note beforehand that they are seperated in two different areas)

Riliane sat out in the courtyard, bored out of her wits. "Ugh, there's nothing to do just sitting in this darned castle all the time. It's so boring!" She folded her arms over her chest and huffed. Part of her expected activity to pop out of thin air, but the other half knew that that wasn't going to happen. Or was it?

---

Michaela skipped around the main square, passing by all the shops and browsing for her groceries. She loved just walking down these cobblestone roads with all the fresh air and the smell of fresh foods and other items. It was a good way to pass time. She glanced down at her list for the hundredth time and headed to the bakery to get some fresh bread.

(Well, I'm assuming it's good to post here...)
Xalin sighed as he sat down outside the (Or one of the) village. He had just finished a hard days work in the fields, and all he wanted to do was lay down and fall asleep. But he knew he had more work to do later, so he tried to think of epic fights bwtween mighty warriors to pass the time. However, no matter how hard he tried, his thoughts kept going to his deceased brother, causing him to hang his head down sadly.

After Michaela payed for her bread, she decided to just head back to the village for today. On her way, she saw a young man sitting by himself. He looked lonely and sad, even though she didn't know why.

"Hello." She greeted, smiling warmly.

Tokala goes to the church in the court yard .and prays and reads his holy book. he thinking about what he wants to do for breakfast and if his sister will join him. he also thinking that he should bring some food to the villagers . what would be easiest to do first. even though he is a prince now he still wants to hold up to his good morals and help the misfortune even when it conflicts with his royalty duties.

Xalin looked up in surprise as he heard a voice. He looked at the woman next to him, who he assumed had just spoke. He flipped on the hood of his cloak, which had been off, onto his head before speaking.
"What." He said coldly and quietly.

Tokala exist the church to find xalin talking to a girl he hasn't met yet. tokala asks xalin if he like to join him later for training and if xalin would like some food for him to eat.

Michaela was a bit surprised by his tone at first. "I-I just wanted to say hello..."

She turned to see another person approach them. "Hello!" The smile that had temporarily left her face had returned.

----

Riliane got up out of her seat, and decided to explore by herself. What could go wrong? The weather was nice. Even for a princess it was no good to stay cooped up all the time.

"I wonder where Tokala went.... I thought I saw him a few minutes ago..."

She exited the gate and headed towards the village. She figured that he might have gone off there, as he wasn't at the church or anywhere else nearby.

Sangue sat down at his main 'post' in the village. This post of his was a burnt-down, abandoned home that was closed off several years back, but long forgotten. Here, he picked up a note and several coin from an old table. He read the note

"Kill Richard Williams. Next of Kin Juliett Williams".

The same kind of note. Nothing new. Just the same old contract, though it was the first in many weeks.

He wondered what kind of man Richard was. What kind of man he was to kill today. He set out to spend his new-found gold on some much appreciated food.

Last edited:
Xalin looked at Tokala and nodded.
"Yes, some food would be nice. And sure, training sounds good." Compared to when he was talking to the woman, his overall tone was much happier. Then he looked back to the woman.
"You see a random stranger and you think it's okay to come up and say hi to them?" He said, his voice going back to being cold.

Tokala as the girl what her name was and sit next to her. he figure she is lonely and this place would be better to wait for his sister. he figures they go to the castle to drop off his book and grab his staff. weapons are forbidden on church grounds so he often leaves them behind.

Michaela's smile disappearred once again. "Well, a lot of people in the village greet everyone just the same, so I didn't think that there'd be a problem with it..."

(Sorry for double post. Post confliction)

Michaela turned back to Tokala. "My name is Michaela. And yours?"

After buying some stale bread for cheap coin, Sangue decided to wander around the outside of the village, and perhaps rob a bit of food from the fields, when he sees a hooded figure and a woman talking to one another. By the looks of it, they didn't seem on friendly terms. The shadows merged in with Sangue as he blended into the shadows, and he soundlessly made his way to them. Eavesdropping, Sangue though, was the best way to get gossip in the village.

Xalin mumbled under his breath, "That's how you get killed..." He shook his head and hung it back down, beginning to drift back to his own little world. He let a tear drift down his face as his thoughts returned to him, but he hoped the hood hid it.

Michaela couldn't really argue with his statement so she just went silent. She examined her surroundings. Something seemed a bit...off...about the area, but she couldn't see or hear anything so she shrugged it off for niw.

Tokala says xalin that's not nice to say, respect your manners, or are you getting anger cause you like her. Michaela that's a pretty name would you want me to get you some food too.

Michaela nodded in Tokala's direction. "Sure, that'd be nice."

'This girl is rather skilled.. to feel my presence like that..' Sangue thought to himself. Well, you learn something new in this Kingdom every day.

Xalin sighed, not bothering to look up as he spoke.
"Right, and I'm actually good with a sword..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back