Labyrinth Gym

• Thread starter J9794
  • Start date
Question are you the first gym?

What do you mean by "first gym"? You can challenge the gyms in any order.

I would like to challenge this here gym. The gym leader can choose a time.

oh I can? sweet

I will challenge you... after I'll beat Vii. You're my next target!!

iQ1AGMS.gif

By any chance do you know what oil he uses, the gloss on that globe is just flawless!

But I'd like a gym battle when you have the chance (Doubles) Get set (for me) to get rekt.​

I wanna challenge this gym!!!
My friend code is in my Sig.
I'll pay the PC if you respond to this. :D

Anyone add me 1950 - 8136 - 3813

my sister challenges you to a battle it saids in the 3ds pedia rules that you can only have one account per ip address so we haft to share an account ok my sisters friend code is: 439897928650

What do you mean by "first gym"? You can challenge the gyms in any order.

I would like to challenge this here gym. The gym leader can choose a time.

I will challenge you... after I'll beat Vii. You're my next target!!

I'm sorry I didn't get the notification from you guys >_>, I'm pretty busy right now, what do you think about next weekend? (15-17th of july), I could make some time there if you agree :D

I'm sorry I didn't get the notification from you guys >_>, I'm pretty busy right now, what do you think about next weekend? (15-17th of july), I could make some time there if you agree :D
Lol, you quoted me. :hilarious:

I already have your badge. :3

Lol, you quoted me. :hilarious:

I already have your badge. :3

Much efficiency.

ok then

Reactions: J9794
Hi, I would like to challenge you!!

@Legendary Jam @Cory7100 @Ndaniel @Brook @bintin125@Zukrad I'm sorry guys, but because of reasons (actually it's just I'm pretty busy IRL at the moment), this gym is getting closed. I guess a new gym leader will take my place in the next days/weeks, sorry for the problem, bye and good luck! :D

Back