Lavender town reactions.

• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date
Jakecreator97

Jakecreator97

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
When you first heard the music from lavender town, what did you think or how did you react?

When you first heard the music from lavender town, what did you think or how did you react?

This one? 0.0

Yes, *shutter* that one.

Yeah, it's crappy. (Anyways, didn't had the GB so...)

I like the the song, it has a creepy tune, which i hum in my head. :D

Reactions: milesose
I thought it was nifty. Now that I'm older, I'll occasionally listen to it because I love having unique items like that in my playlist.

I thought it was nifty. Now that I'm older, I'll occasionally listen to it because I love having unique items like that in my playlist.

Well, I have an epic orchestra singed on Latin.
But my rarest and worst song is this one, (I hate it, but it's for jokes purposes)

This one? 0.0
That was so scary when hearing as a kid, I heard something about suicide in Japan when it first released :eek::eek::eek: ,because of the song, or something to do with the tower.

That was so scary when hearing as a kid, I heard something about suicide in Japan when it first released :eek::eek::eek: ,because of the song, or something to do with the tower.

Mmm... The suicide is true, but it was worldwide. I can't explain it on English, so you must search it.

Yeah, just search Lavender Town Syndrome. It's been suspected that in Japan there's been added a high frequency noise starting from a low pitch to a high one and then stop and repeat. This was suspected to cause the suicides. The more you know

Mmm... The suicide is true, but it was worldwide. I can't explain it on English, so you must search it.

Its true :eek:, also remember the ghost you meet up at the Lavender Town Tower they said that it was base on a true even that happen right when they were creating the game, not sure if true.
Yeah, just search Lavender Town Syndrome. It's been suspected that in Japan there's been added a high frequency noise starting from a low pitch to a high one and then stop and repeat. This was suspected to cause the suicides. The more you know

That's really freaky, suicidal because of a Pokemon game soundtrack..:eek: :bag:

It's actually a scientific experiment used by the goverment and it somehow leaked into the game. It has a name but I forgot it :D . Also in the JAP version there's a pattern repeating on the ground, something like a caleidoscope effect. It's really freaky when you look at it. I had the chance, :eek: So it's some deep <censored> going on in Nintendo.

Reactions: Reece
I found the JAP version. It's also added to a creepypasta game.

:jawdrop:.... :eek:, lemme just put on the light in my room. Creepy :nailbiting:

R.I.P. headphone users. I actually found a video from the creepypasta I posted on my YouTube virus thread as featured on this video. I watched it. I hope I don't commit suicide, scratch my eyes or any creepy stuff like that.
Oh and BTW have you seen my creepypasta contest. I got a msg saying it's an awesome idea so I wanted to see how many people wanted to join.

R.I.P. headphone users. I actually found a video from the creepypasta I posted on my YouTube virus thread as featured on this video. I watched it. I hope I don't commit suicide, scratch my eyes or any creepy stuff like that.
Oh and BTW have you seen my creepypasta contest. I got a msg saying it's an awesome idea so I wanted to see how many people wanted to join.

I can't finish it... Dear God... (I use headphone)

That one is fake.

Last edited:
When Pokemon Red and Green were released,there were some things that kids would do after hearing the Lavender Town Theme, there's no doubt about that. Though I can't really express the validity of the suicides, kids got extreme headaches and illness from listening to it for too long.

Myself personally, I am fascinated but also scared by the theme. ;D

When Pokemon Red and Green were released,there were some things that kids would do after hearing the Lavender Town Theme, there's no doubt about that. Though I can't really express the validity of the suicides, kids got extreme headaches and illness from listening to it for too long.

Myself personally, I am fascinated but also scared by the theme. ;D
If the suicides were real, then there would be some major news report stating something like "Pokemon Beta Music caused hundreds of suicides" however there is nothing about it in any news article. There is no solid proof this actually happened, therefore I think the symptoms the creepypasta were fake. You may feel a little nauseous and/or get extreme headaches but that is just thanks to the high pitch. Plus Nintendo would have been sued for millions.

If the suicides were real, then there would be some major news report stating something like "Pokemon Beta Music caused hundreds of suicides" however there is nothing about it in any news article. There is no solid proof this actually happened, therefore I think the symptoms the creepypasta were fake. You may feel a little nauseous and/or get extreme headaches but that is just thanks to the high pitch. Plus Nintendo would have been sued for millions.

Well, the situation were real, but in Japan.
Anyways, remember Pokémon isn't of Nintendo, is of GameFreak.

Pokémon isn't a first party saga, it's a second one. That means GameFreak have all the power to be a 3rd party and release Pokémon in another consoles :p

Back