Lavender town reactions.

• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date
When you first heard the music from lavender town, what did you think or how did you react?
I didn't react at all, to be honest the music was quite calming to me. The creepypasta diagnosed fake symptoms anyways, as you may get headaches or/and feel nauseous but there is no evidence that it caused suicides, eye scratching or any other weird, unexplainable symptoms.

Well, the situation were real, but in Japan.
Anyways, remember Pokémon isn't of Nintendo, is of GameFreak.

Pokémon isn't a first party saga, it's a second one. That means GameFreak have all the power to be a 3rd party and release Pokémon in another consoles :p
Will you care to explain how there is no proper news on this article then?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't react at all, to be honest the music was quite calming to me. The creepypasta diagnosed fake symptoms anyways, as you may get headaches or/and feel nauseous but there is no evidence that it caused suicides, eye scratching or any other weird, unexplainable symptoms.

I published a second video (the first one was a fake creepypasta)...

Anyways, when I heard the second video, I feel dizzy honestly.

I published a second video (the first one was a fake creepypasta)...

Anyways, when I heard the second video, I feel dizzy honestly.
Yeah but you don't have any of those weird, unexplainable symptoms do you? E.g. Suicidal thoughts, Eye scratching or hurting those around you.

Will you care to explain how there is no proper news on this article then?

Well, thinking with logic, the game were released on 1996, being the beta on 1995.

The most logic think is about the information never got outside Japan in that time :p

Yeah but you don't have any of those weird, unexplainable symptoms do you? E.g. Suicidal thoughts, Eye scratching or hurting those around you.

Well, if you read the news, you must have less than 12 years, because they're special high frequencies we can not hear.

Well, thinking with logic, the game were released on 1996, being the beta on 1995.

The most logic think is about the information never got outside Japan in that time :p

Well, if you read the news, you must have less than 12 years, because they're special high frequencies we can not hear.
And how has this news only resurfaced in creepypasta form? Hmmm... Doesn't seem legit

And how has this news only resurfaced in creepypasta form? Hmmm... Doesn't seem legit

Well, this is a little old information...

But yeah, it's like Tails dolls...

PS: Can we scare people? :p

Well, this is a little old information...

But yeah, it's like Tails dolls...

PS: Can we scare people? :p
I loved Tails Doll unfortunately the only thing real about that was the game Sonic R, at least tails doll is a character in the game. What do you mean by scare people? if you mean redirect em' to creepypastas, i know a few good ones.
And even if it is old information, it still should have resurfaced in the news as well as on creepypasta sites.

I loved Tails Doll unfortunately the only thing real about that was the game Sonic R, at least tails doll is a character in the game. What do you mean by scare people? if you mean redirect em' to creepypastas, i know a few good ones.
And even if it is old information, it still should have resurfaced in the news as well as on creepypasta sites.

If you know good creepy-pastas, go ahead and create a thread! :D

i have to admit after hearing the jap and worldwide version ive gotta say something....the jap one is sorta <censored>...its creepy yes but when it starts its just em....off putting and weird and then it goes BWUUUUU and starts again and it seems to drain and more BWUUUUS...it sorta removes the subtlety and i have to admit i get why they changed it because the jap one is quit meh at certoin points and makes it more sort of a sad tune than a creepy one...

I can play it on my keyboard :)

I play it all the time. It drives my brother crazy :D

I was scared for a whole week, literally.

I can't stand to hear it, make my ears feel to bleed after a while of hearing the soundtrack, I guess its the tone of the music, maybe affects different people, I was wearing a earphones when listening to it though

I can't stand to hear it, make my ears feel to bleed after a while of hearing the soundtrack, I guess its the tone of the music, maybe affects different people, I was wearing a earphones when listening to it though

Well, something true about the creepypasta is about the high frequency that can affect people... Well, their's ears literally...

Well, something true about the creepypasta is about the high frequency that can affect people... Well, their's ears literally...
Right well that hurts my ears feels like someone pumping air in my ears :thumbsdown:

There was something like the Lavender Town syndrome...

There was something like the Lavender Town syndrome...

We were talking just about that in this thread :p

Ow sorry :). I'm a newbie :p

Reactions: ErixSan
Ow sorry :). I'm a newbie :p
Don't worry...

But you should read before posting :D

Reactions: Moon Rain
Back