Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Me no like dis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KnighddDd

KnighddDd

The True King Of Dreamland
Banned User
Hi :p kk so i wanted some peeps to come to my town so they can help me to get da BEST TOWN EVER i will add them to my town but they gotta be experts in gardening, decoration, places to build and they will have to give support ideas to our town, yes every member from pedia can post here to help me or to go to my town to see it feel like in home :D town's doors open since 10:00 AM pedia time to 10:00 PM pedia time too :p if doors are not open please contact me here and my FC is: 1650-4152-5493 :D enjoy helping me or just having a trip trough my town please i dont want people to run on flowers and destroy things because sometimes i wont be there and if im not active just go to my house and u will see my character laying on a bed sleepy ^_^

Sure I will help my friend code is 0190-0831-8781

kk im adding u my doors are always open please read da rules right now im active :D

Ok

Hey, can I please help? I'm an expert in getting all sorts of flower variants and colours and I will even bring a pear and a peach from my town in case you don't already own those!:p So excited to help!!:rotfl::rotfl:
Nitendo ID: David
FC: 3196-4588-8648

What is your Nintendo ID? Is it Jotape?

Hey David il add you too
Ok what's ur nnid and if u are playing with @Jotape please tell him to add me

Ok what's ur nnid and if u are playing with @Jotape please tell him to add me
Joe is not online right now so I can't and my Nintendo network ID is earlier in the chat

Joe is not online right now so I can't and my Nintendo network ID is earlier in the chat
Ok got it, is "Joe" his 3ds name? I just added you

Ok got it, is "Joe" his 3ds name? I just added you
Yes it is I added him and he added me and I already added you

Yes it is I added him and he added me and I already added you
Ok I just added him so when he adds me we can all Join his town!:D

I am also new at this game but I have a guidebook so I am very well informed

Ok I just added him so when he adds me we can all Join his town!:D
Yay

I am also new at this game but I have a guidebook so I am very well informed
Haha lol! I kinda stole a guide book on animal crossing new leaf from a store!:rotfl::rotfl: Well I didn't steal it... Ya I did... I didn't buy the book I just picked up the book while I was in the store and looked at the first page and there was a code. If you entered the code into a website you would get the book for free online!:p So I got the book online without paying for it, but I didn't steal it!:D

I've got to go now but I'll be back on later!:wacky:

Haha lol! I kinda stole a guide book on animal crossing new leaf from a store!:rotfl::rotfl: Well I didn't steal it... Ya I did... I didn't buy the book I just picked up the book while I was in the store and looked at the first page and there was a code. If you entered the code into a website you would get the book for free online!:p So I got the book online without paying for it, but I didn't steal it!:D
Nice

Ok sorry some friends were here i am going to add u all!

Ok sorry some friends were here i am going to add u all!
Are your gates open? If so can I join? I'll bring some pears, peaches and different cool flowers if you want.:p

I am opening them i just arrived home :p but so you know my name is not Joe xD if u want to know look at my profile and u will find a post to interrogate me :p

Back