Least favorite Wii U Game?

• Thread starter milksheikh
  • Start date
My least favorite Wii U game has to be Scribblenauts Unlimited. The story line was sort of boring. The game becomes very repetitive after awhile. The part I did like was adding the Nintendo related items and characters like the Master Sword, Bowser, Link, etc.

The Letter

WHAT WAS I THINKING

I don't have any in particular, but I can say that soccer games are not the most liked to me hahahha Anyway, when I bought the wii u it already had two games as gifts, NintendoLand and Pacman and the ghostly adventures. I have to be honest, I love playing NintendoLand together with my friends, but I haven't played the other game since I got the console

I would say Memerun never plyed it but I hate it already from looking at it.
I wish they would make a quality control for the E-Shop

My least favorite is an E-shop title: Meme Run! It is so sad how did it get past Nintendo? Ugh
My least favorite non-indie is: Game and Wario. It was so bad that my friend got it and he played it once and never touched it again.

I have to say the worst Wii U game was: New! Super Mario Bros U.................JK

But I think Sonic Boom rise of lyric is, the game play itself is not bad but I got stuck in a wall, so yeah.

If I had the choose my least favorite Wii u game, it would be Sonic boom: rise of lyric because the controls are terrible, the speed section of game looks like some cheap temple run game, too many bugs and glitches, and combat system is very dull and repetitive but other than that, theres no terrible Wii u game in my opinion.

Retail: Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric looks terrible, could have been fantastic...
eShop: Meme Run is just bad, but will probably sell decently.

I will only judge by the games I got ( so no sanic bum). When I got the Wii U for Christmas (2013), My mom also got just Dance 2014 because she wanted to play it (she never played it). I remember I was really bored, so I tried it. I can see why dancing fans like it, but it is just not the type of game for me. I havent played any eshop games that are not VC, but blok drop u looks horrible.

In my oppinion, I would have to say that my least favorite Wii U game was definitely ZombiU. Now dont get me wrong, I love horror games, but when I played ZombiU, it didn't even faze me one bit. If it did anything, it just made me angry. It crashed everytime I just wanted to explore other places for supplies. So ZombiU was a Zombi-Fail.

That I've played, probably Game & Wario. You can beat it in like an hour and it's dumb after you beat it. Only game I liked in it was Patch Work >.>

That or Mario Kart 8.

I know I gave it an 8 in my review but ughhhhhhh it's a bad game that's all there is to it.

COD is really boring, is the least for me right now!

Sonic Lost World is my least favorite Wii U title that I own. It's not bad or anything just compare to all my other titles it's clearly the weakest and I have no strong urge to go back and replay the game. I wish it was polished up a bit more because it has some good ideas.

I think that my least favoritr wii u game is sonic boom rise of lyric. It doesnt even feel luke a sonic game. This game had loads and loads of bad reviews. In this game the sonic characters fight with their hands and they never did that in the previous sonic games. Their character designs also changed in that game which I hate.

Back