Least favourite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
What's your least favourite Pokemon? It doesn't have to be bad, just a Pokemon you absolutely hate.
Mine without a doubt goes to luvdisc. It's deceptively fast and has access to attract, an oftentimes broken move. Nothing more humiliating than losing a blaziken to luvdisc.

Torcoal! I've hated it since I was one battle away from getting the coloured plate in the battle tower in platinum and it kills my Articuno and makes me start from scratch!

Now i know, Most people will way Gen 5 Pokemon where the worst because of the Garbage pokemon and the Ice cream pokemon, but the worst pokemon to me is another gen 5 pokemon, Alomamola, simply for not evolving from lovedisk Dx

In competitive battles its Skarmory, oh god i really hate him, you kinda have to get a fire move in your team just to destroy him, apart from competitive, my least favorite is Fearow, its just so plain and its not a interesting pokemon :/

ditto....i hate him since i was 10 ..really...why does he even exist?? lol i hope he die

Wobbuffet, mainly because of Shadow Tag.

It's Pachirisu by far (like to another galaxy and back far). It's a troll's best friend, its typing makes it worse (because there are no electric type Conkers as far as I'm concerned) and it is a generic Pikachu knock off with stats that do not fit the creature at all. Well it is annoying and I want to shoot and kill the thing and they should've gave it Chatot's stats and vice versa so Chatot could be outclassed by Mandibuzz. Pachirisu should've never existed. :panda: (Choice words for Pachirisu here)

Reactions: Ozga
So you weren't happy that pachirisu was part of the winning team in the World Championships, I'm guessing?

It's Pachirisu by far (like to another galaxy and back far). It's a troll's best friend, its typing makes it worse (because there are no electric type Conkers as far as I'm concerned) and it is a generic Pikachu knock off with stats that do not fit the creature at all. Well it is annoying and I want to shoot and kill the thing and they should've gave it Chatot's stats and vice versa so Chatot could be outclassed by Mandibuzz. Pachirisu should've never existed. :panda: (Choice words for Pachirisu here)

I dont like pachirisu to , somehow it looks like this: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ges/a/ab/Groove-disneyscreencaps.com-8051.jpg

wabuffet I don't like it,it has shadow tag plus it uses destiny bond when I go to make it faint and it kills my pokemon everytime,especially when I'm training a pokemon to evolve it,plus team rocket had a pokemon like that,i just don't like that pokemon...

If my worst nightmares could possibly manifest into a physical form that is sent out with a soul purpose to destroy me and everything I love, it would be a SYGILIPH. GOD, I hate that Pokemon. It literally took my team apart when I first started Playing competitively in BW.

haha really i don't hate any pokemon but if i disliked one even a tiny little bit, it would be ditto. lol i like and dislike him - i mean good for breeding but he copies other pokemon and i don't like things that can't think for themselves ^>^

I don't like Garbodor. It's just a pile of trash with weirdly disfigured fingers. I don't think it even had an origin of how it came to life in the pokedex, like Grimer. Garbodor defies all pokemon logic :0
The pokemon I dislike in competitive is probably TalonFlame. Its hard to defeat, and it's also got Gale Wings which makes for good sweeping :panda:

I'm surprised Mr.Mime hasn't appeared yet on this list! He's so creepy and foul looking. I always felt he was a support Pokemon nothing too strong.

I had a distinct but temporary hatred for Gardevoir after my lucky victory with the final leader of the Elite 4 in my Pokemon X game. It was down to the wire. My Delphox was the only one standing, and if he didn't get the first strike, it would've been game over. The sting of it all stayed for a while, but it eventually faded.

No Pokemon really makes me cringe if ever I find myself against it. If said Pokemon is very tough to defeat or capture, that's where the hatred starts to boil, but eventually fades. I can't bring myself to hold a permanent grudge against any Pokemon.

Zubat, 'nuf said. That SoB emerges out of nothing in every dark corner. Now,it's started appearing in hordes!! Hordes of Pokémon I absolutely hate.

magikarp its bad enough that it can only learn 3 moves but its battle animation is just it flailing around EVEN IN WATER!!! my only consolidation is its garados evolution:wtf:

I have to say Flareon... Because for gods sake, it's the worst Eeveelution in history. It's not really good at anything but looking like an over-fluffed Eevee, it's so very sad and should be ashamed of itself all the time. Or at least until they make it useful, or at least not quite as useless.

Reactions: cookiePhil
I really hate rotom wash competitively it's not like he's bad or anything in fact he's great it's just that my team has almost nothing to counter him with unless I use ferrothorn whom I don't like to use him much so yeah rotom-w

I have to say Flareon... Because for gods sake, it's the worst Eeveelution in history. It's not really good at anything but looking like an over-fluffed Eevee, it's so very sad and should be ashamed of itself all the time. Or at least until they make it useful, or at least not quite as useless.
It got Flare Blitz this gen, its pretty good with Guts, granted its outclassed by Swellow or Zangoose, but its not as bad as it was in previous gens.

Back