Legitimate Phione's for trade! (5-6 IV)

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
Okay so first item on the list is Phione!
You can bid from 10 or buy it now for 20 play coins! Bidding ends tomorrow at six (UK)!

Their is 10 for sale for bidding but only one today. 5 are up for buy it now so contact me if you want one for 20 play coins! First come first served

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
Are you still open? I'm willing to buy if it was a little cheaper... :L

Are you still open? I'm willing to buy if it was a little cheaper... :L
Yeah still open! What price range are you looking for as I am flexible. I can maybe give it a few egg moves of you would like but for a few extra coins.

20 is WAYYYYY too high~ suggest another price maybe? ;s

20 is WAYYYYY too high~ suggest another price maybe? ;s
Remember this is a 5-6 IV so very good for breeding perfect IV Phione's. You may breed them so you can sell them on others. You tell me a price but because of the effort involved within the trade I am looking towards the 15 plus mark. What are you thinking?

Omg i can't spend 15~ SORRY BUT no tenqs >-<

Omg i can't spend 15~ SORRY BUT no tenqs >-<
Fine! What are you willing to spend on it and if your generous I'll throw in an item! :O

Fine! What are you willing to spend on it and if your generous I'll throw in an item! :O

I'm so sorry but, I'm trying to save up on my PC, you see i have been here for over a month and the highest i've made is 50 pc soooo.... ^^ I can spend MAXIMUM 10-12-13 PC SORRY :L

I'm so sorry but, I'm trying to save up on my PC, you see i have been here for over a month and the highest i've made is 50 pc soooo.... ^^ I can spend MAXIMUM 10-12-13 PC SORRY :L
I'll give it to you for 12! Deal?

>:| Hmph! Okay fine... a little more detail about the stats? And, am I getting an item, or not?! :eek:

>:| Hmph! Okay fine... a little more detail about the stats? And, am I getting an item, or not?! :eek:
I'll try to find a. 6-IV one but if not I'll get you a 5-IV I'll throw in an item which I'll pick from my inventory later. If your in could we arrange a time and trade teainer names and friend codes. (Might not be today maybe tomorrow as I'm busy tonight)

oks tomorrow then? ;)

oks tomorrow then? ;)
What country are you in so we can arrange a time? Thanks for making the deal! Also could we make the PC transaction before the trade so I'm covered my end? :D

Sorry so your in null how about tomorrow at noon? Well exchange 3DS info then?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is 1: 43 a.m. where I am, so can we co-ordinate according to that? Thanks.

It is 1: 43 a.m. where I am, so can we co-ordinate according to that? Thanks.
It's 9:55pm here how about 12 my time 4pm your time? Or do I have the math wrong?

UHM ITS 3 A.M. HERE. A.M. IN THE MORNING. DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY AWAKE TILL 4 A.M.?

UHM ITS 3 A.M. HERE. A.M. IN THE MORNING. DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY AWAKE TILL 4 A.M.?
No! No! Tomorrow! In like 14 hours! 4PM! Sorry!

But... what about now? >.> we both are online, sooooooo....

I have guests and I'm barely able to do this and catch up so now is very inconvenient, and would be quite rude. I'm very sorry but can't do it now.

WHO ARE THOSE GUESTS, NAME THEM, THEIR ADDRESS, AND THEIR PARENTS' NAMES PLEASE.

Back