PkMn XY/ORAS LF: HP Ice Raikou

• Thread starter Livada
  • Start date
~Bump~

Bumpin' until I run out of colors :3

i might have some raikous but idk what HP it would learn where do i check?

what iv's do you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
i might have some raikous but idk what HP it would learn where do i check?

what iv's do you want?
You check the HP at Fortress City in the house with three older ladies. I need the IVs in Hp, Defense and Speed :p

You check the HP at Fortress City in the house with three older ladies. I need the IVs in Hp, Defense and Speed :p
i have a hp ice raikou with great iv's in Hp and speed but also spec attack and spec defense so it has 2 out of the 3 iv's you want it to have so will you take it or not cause this raikou is also a shiny level 100 that i got from someone al the way in japan cause it has the JPN sign

i have a hp ice raikou with great iv's in Hp and speed but also spec attack and spec defense so it has 2 out of the 3 iv's you want it to have so will you take it or not cause this raikou is also a shiny level 100 that i got from someone al the way in japan cause it has the JPN sign
Oh wait, I was wrong, I need HP, Special Attack and Speed IVs, not defense >.<
Does it have 31 IV in Sp. Atk or lower? If it has lower I can't take it ,_,

ho
Oh wait, I was wrong, I need HP, Special Attack and Speed IVs, not defense >.<
Does it have 31 IV in Sp. Atk or lower? If it has lower I can't take it ,_,
w do i check the iv numbers cause i just talked to the guy on the battle resorte in the pc who tells you what it's gratest iv's are

You can't physically see them but if he says his HP, Special Attack and Speed "are good. Stats like those.. They can't be beat" it means those stats have IV of 31 :p

Ok I will talk to the guy in battle resort pc again when I get home cause right now I am out doing stuff.

ok here is what the guy says "I see I see This Pokemone (Raikou) has outstanding potential overall. That's how I judge it, anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatist potential lies in its HP. Although its Sp. Atk is equally good. Its Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though. And, well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it." so is this raikou the one you want cause it has HP Ice and it has all the stats you want plus it is a shiny all the way from japan cause again it has the JPN sign which also can tell you that it isn't hacked if i got it all the way from Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will talk to the guy in battle resort pc again when I get home cause right now I am out doing stuff.

ok here is what the guy says "I see I see This Pokemone (Raikou) has outstanding potential overall. That's how I judge it, anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatist potential lies in its HP. Although its Sp. Atk is equally good. Its Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though. And, well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it." so is this raikou the one you want cause it has HP Ice and it has all the stats you want plus it is a shiny all the way from japan cause again it has the JPN sign which also can tell you that it isn't hacked if i got it all the way from Japan.
It sounds perfect and everything but there's one problem with it. It's not gen 6 born ,_,

It sounds perfect and everything but there's one problem with it. It's not gen 6 born ,_,
actually it does have the blue pentagon

it's not hacked cause it is from japan so someone in japan wondertraded this to me

the OT is someone named Tamara

and my alpha sapphire trainer name is YangZinger

also it is in a luxury ball so this person must of gotten it withing ether alpha sapphire and or Omega ruby

it's not hacked cause it is from japan so someone in japan wondertraded this to me
Yeah, deleted my post and you can't guarantee it's not hacked unless you caught it (shiny HP ICE is unlikely).

Thought you said it was an event.

Yeah, deleted my post and you can't guarantee it's not hacked unless you caught it (shiny HP ICE is unlikely).

nope did not say it is an event and i'm 100% sure i got it off wonder trade and if it was hacked it wouldn't have even be able to be wonder traded

Anyway, you can't sell shiny Pokemon unless they're under your OT & ID unless it's an event.

Anyway, you can't sell shiny Pokemon unless they're under your OT & ID unless it's an event.
why the heck is that even a thing i mean seriously all my shinies are eaither from wonder trade or GTS or friends of mine or people that are in the same facebook group as me so their not hacked

why the heck is that even a thing i mean seriously all my shinies are eaither from wonder trade or GTS or friends of mine or people that are in the same facebook group as me so their not hacked
Even if it is from Wonder Trade someone else could've hacked it and then send it through Wonder Trade.

Even if it is from Wonder Trade someone else could've hacked it and then send it through Wonder Trade.
fine i'll try it out in a wi-fi battle and if it works then can we trade plz

Everyday I'm bumping~ :singing:

Back