Link VS Cloud... Who would win? (1st post)

• Thread starter ClassificationX
  • Start date

Link VS Cloud

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ClassificationX

ClassificationX

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Link vs Cloud.. Who would win... That is the question, my goal is to get the most information from other users and compile it to see whom would wins fight, so enjoy posting and finding cool and interesting facts about link and cloud.:p:D:thumbsup:
Next Project: Mega Man vs The red Hood.

search for the Death Battle between the two, the Screw Attack might be biased but you'll at least get the basic power difference between the two.

I like Cloud but Link is basically the Swiss Army Knife of Adventure games MCs.

You mean Cloud from FF? If so I think I'd bet on him. I don't have any real reason yet but it's still my bet.

search for the Death Battle between the two, the Screw Attack might be biased but you'll at least get the basic power difference between the two.

I like Cloud but Link is basically the Swiss Army Knife of Adventure games MCs.
Link vs Cloud.. Who would win... That is the question, my goal is to get the most information from other users and compile it to see whom would wins fight, so enjoy posting and finding cool and interesting facts about link and cloud.:p:D:thumbsup:
Next Project: Mega Man vs The red Hood.
You mean Cloud from FF? If so I think I'd bet on him. I don't have any real reason yet but it's still my bet.

I would say that it would be Link because for one thing , I just don't know who Cloud is but watching the video made me learn who he was so yeah they are both really cool in my opinion . But well I expected Link to win so yeah but still that video was made so it can't always be true so great thread and I like it . In my opinion though both are really really cool and awesome

Even without knowing that ScrewAttack had him win, I still would vote for Link. I've played more Zelda games than FF, so I don't really know much about Cloud.

Cloud would win. Buster sword time!

Reactions: 532
I love Link to death, but I have to say that Cloud would win. I know Cloud pretty well and I definitely know Link and I have to say, Cloud is immensely strong, he also really fast (especially since he is using that hulking sword!) and has much more experience than any of Link's incarnations. Cloud is a trained soldier and he has been in many, MANY battles and he has experienced things that cripple people emotionally, and came out stronger, things that Link hasn't really dealt with. Link may have an arsenal of weapons and gadgets, but I don't think it's enough.

Anyways enough with my ranting:p what is it that your doing with this info exactly ClassificationX? It sounds pretty cool and I'd like to see what it is when it's done!

Thank You everyone whom commented and voted it was a successful poll in the end link won by 4, so thank you i will be posting my next fight soon.
till then bye.

Llamanama, i was going in about a month or so make an animation of them fighting but that already exists:sorry: so instead i will make a kind pokemon card with their stats.

I would say cloud cause he has a drug or something that made him stronger.

Llamanama, i was going in about a month or so make an animation of them fighting but that already exists:sorry: so instead i will make a kind pokemon card with their stats.
Alright that sounds pretty cool! I think you should go ahead and make an animation though, regardless of the other animations already existing.

I have a feeling cloud would win over Link. Why? Superhuman strength in wielding a Buster Sword which looks like it weighs a ton. Plus, not to mention the fusion swords which would allow for a very versatile combat style.
There is also a video, showing Link vs Cloud in a death battle

I have a feeling cloud would win over Link. Why? Superhuman strength in wielding a Buster Sword which looks like it weighs a ton. Plus, not to mention the fusion swords which would allow for a very versatile combat style.
There is also a video, showing Link vs Cloud in a death battle
The video was posted already by @Alpha Harry ._.

The video was posted already by @Alpha Harry ._.
Wut 0_0'
It showed up as a box showing [VID] for me. It's back to normal now...

Alright that sounds pretty cool! I think you should go ahead and make an animation though, regardless of the other animations already existing.
alright ill do my best
:)
for you guys!

alright ill do my best
:)
for you guys!
Cool! Let us know when it's done, can't wait to see it!

Cool! Let us know when it's done, can't wait to see it!
alright hey my friend code is 3024-6576-1264

K gotcha added!

Cloud Strife doubtlessly is the winnerKupo! he could flawlessly beat Ganon and Galanorf (that's how it spell it?) but i bet what you want that Link can't stand up to Sephiroth, Kupo!
Link-vs-Sephiroth-the-legend-of-zelda-17519055-1600-1041.jpg

does it seems like a fair fight to you?
but in an actual fight between the two of them, something like that:
link_vs_cloud_by_firebird97-d71psur.jpg

Cloud has Materia, Buster Sword, Limit Break, and Dreams
Link has a flute, he never keep his swords, only three magics, and Courage (which may kill him if he get reckless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back