Looking for creative writers!

• Thread starter OtakuFallenAngel
  • Start date
I'm confused. When you say ideas by us, does that mean we write the stories and you compile them in one collection, or does that mean we pitch you ideas that you write? Also, you forgot one of the best writers here, @PersonSP

Reactions: PersonSP, Mikaya, Nintendo Marvel fan and 1 other person
i'm always on Wattpad so can I join, i write on it a lot

Reactions: Nintendo Marvel fan and OtakuFallenAngel
I'm confused. When you say ideas by us, does that mean we write the stories and you compile them in one collection, or does that mean we pitch you ideas that you write? Also, you forgot one of the best writers here, @PersonSP
Actually I didn't think about that. I think multiple stories compiled into 1. What do you think? And yeah hopefully they'll be in with us.

i'm always on Wattpad so can I join, i write on it a lot
Of course that's absolutely fine.

One thing we should discuss is title. Wattpad names and category/ies. BTW you are not forced to say or do anything you don't want to!

Reactions: Nintendo Marvel fan
Ohhhh ok. Umm, lemme think of a story, and I'll get back to you on this

Okey *pats on back*

Any chance I could get in on this? I think of myself as a pretty good writer behind closed doors.
If you need an example, just look at all my statuses: each one telling a little more of my own story. (If not just screwing around.)
I also have two blogs, but I don't know what I'm gonna do with them at this point.

What about you @Mikaya you've always seemed a imaginative person?

What about you @Mikaya you've always seemed a imaginative person?
Uhh, tbh, I'm kinda lost. xD

I'm not really a writer of any sort. What kind of ideas are you looking for? :p

This sounds like fun! Thanks for tagging me in :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Heeeeeeey qq about the story. Is there anything that would be considered "too extreme" for the compilation? Like, is a story with murder/suicide/drugs/cursing/gore/child abuse/depression/other similar dark subject matters considered "bad"? Secondly, when we have a story, do we pm you it or what?

Ill see what i can come up with

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
Is this an "Invite only" thing? Because I haven't gotten a word of if I'm eligible or not.

Heeeeeeey qq about the story. Is there anything that would be considered "too extreme" for the compilation? Like, is a story with murder/suicide/drugs/cursing/gore/child abuse/depression/other similar dark subject matters considered "bad"? Secondly, when we have a story, do we pm you it or what?

There is nothing too extreme. And it won't be "bad" if anything it's good. It would make people aware. And yes. I will start a thread including everyone who has agreed so far.

Uhh, tbh, I'm kinda lost. xD

I'm not really a writer of any sort. What kind of ideas are you looking for? :p

Well we are making a book made up of small book like laughingalice's book creepy pasta. The book doesnt have a category but I think maybe it will be kind of thriller, horror etc etc.

This sounds like fun! Thanks for tagging me in :D

No problem great to have you on board!

Thanks guys for you help :D:p

...Nevermind. If creepy pasta is mentioned here, I'd rather not write that... I'm no good at writing with my feet anyway.

I've been linked to this, but haven't received a single notification from it... Sooo... Are you asking us to write vignettes?

Uh... I have ideas, but I'm also a little confused.

Should we just PM you a story idea, or what? I'm still not sure what kind we're trying to make, as most of my stories are more... well... story based.

I've been linked to this, but haven't received a single notification from it... Sooo... Are you asking us to write vignettes?
Vignettes? And that's strange... sorry about that.

Uh... I have ideas, but I'm also a little confused.

Should we just PM you a story idea, or what? I'm still not sure what kind we're trying to make, as most of my stories are more... well... story based.

It's fine just post the ideas here. Then send actual story via PM. Are any of you on Wattpad at all or do you just want me to include your pedia names?

Oh yes! I looked it up of course it's fine. Like I said it's many books in 1 so to have many different types will be interesting anD will be educational.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not on watt pad, but in the book, I'm fine with being called Newo. I'll add the story on the to-do list.

Back