AC: NL Looking for some items (mainly in furniture sets). Willing to pay Bells or PC

• Thread starter Rin
  • Start date
R

Rin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm not sure if this goes here or Nookling Junction. If need be, a mod/admin can move it, I guess.

So yea, I am looking for some furniture items, and maybe a few clothing items. You may look at my list and scoff, thinking "dude, you can find these anywhere". Thing is, my Nookling store never sells very many items that I have any interest in whatsoever >_>

I have 3 series' I am trying to complete at the moment, and I will list the items I am wanting the most so far (I likely am missing more than what I list, but I don't really care for the ones I don't mention)

Modern:

Modern Table
Modern Lamp
Modern Dresser

Regal:

Regal Chair
Regal Armoire
Regal Dresser
Regal Lamp
Regal Wall & Floor

Lovely:

Lovely Bed
Wall & Floor

I now have all of these, but I have a new short list now.

Lovely Chair
Red Riding Hood

I am willing to pay Bells or PC. I am not setting a set price, just make an offer on what you see is best, and we can make a deal. All I ask, is that if you're paying in bells, to not make your offers too much higher than the store price, since all of these items can be found in the Nookling store.

Last edited:
These are all very common items, I'm sure someone around here is willing to order them from their catalog for you. My game just got started over so I can't help you, but anyone who has been playing this for a while should have all of this. If not, I'm sure you will see it pop up in your shop pretty soon.

I have these; modern table, regal lamp, regal dresser and lovely wall.
Just few from your list but I can get these if you want 'em?

I have all the modern items you're looking for, all the walls and carpets you're looking for, and the regal chair. And for the record, you don't have to pay anything for them; they're hardly expensive to begin with.

I actually need to update my list. I found the Modern Lamp and Regal Chair (freaking finally)

@KalTurahk That would be great if you could get those for me :D

@Icemario I guess that would leave the wall/carpets and Modern Table then?
Thanks to the both of you, by the way

Okay then, I'll have them for tomorrow!

Yeah, I'll order them now, then.

Okay, thanks.

@Icemario What's your friend code? I actually just booted up my 3DS to start playing, so if you wanted to, you could come over now (but you'd have to Time Travel a bit to get the items if we did that, so if you don't want to do that, I can wait)

@KalTurahk I've already registered your FC so that I don't have to worry about it tomorrow. Mine is in my sig for when you need to register mine~

My code is 0877-0903-7850, I've gotten the items based on your suggestion and I'm ready whenever.

My code is in my signature, and I'm ready now.

I'm ready now, if you are? And for stuff, what do you stil want, all I listed or did you get something from Icemario?

I got the walls and floors from Icemario,as well as the Modern Table. But everything else you listed would be fine. I am playing right now if you're ready.

Okay then. I just have to take dog for a walk first, so I'll be back in 30-40 minutes.

Okay. I likely will be on by then.

I'm back! So, you visit my town or I visit yours?

Last edited:
It might be better if you could come over to my town, but it doesn't matter

Okay, we'll do that!

I've just opened my gates, so feel free to come over whenever.

Okay, I believe I got everything on the OP list now, but now I have a couple other things I'm looking for.

Alpine series stuff (not a must, but it's the next theme I'm collecting)

A trash can. Just, any kind of trash can. My Nookling Junction once again never sells one, and I have too much crap that I need to get rid of.

Do you have the lovely chair? I've now found every item on the list in the OP, I've just forgotten to cross it out. The lovely chair is the only thing I'm missing, but I've 100% both the Modern and Regal sets.

I also have all 3 Alpine sets you've listed, sorry.

Back