LuckyStar!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
lucky star 11.png You'll love it! It's FULL of reference and is REALLY funny!! Watch as SOON as you can!!!

I remembered now to post...lucky star 12.png 1 more day left..
til Valentine's!!

Tomorrow I will show something some of you already guessed...lucky star 28.png someone important to me!

:hug:Kagami Hiragii.png Yes, yes!: I always have even when I tried not to and I always will! I love so much!

Last edited:
thZOK9CW48.jpg I going to hit myself if I do again!
I hate myself:I didn't want to forget to post today!!!!

thENH2BIUT.jpg Second picture for yesterday,(she looks like Jamie from Harvest Moon Magical Melody!)

Never tried that anime before because I think it looks too childish :eek:

lucky star 2.png It seems childish a little in the beginning, but get's slightly dark... as compared to how it looks and reference to other anime constant funny moments make you forget about how it looks(Plus the segment Lucky Channel features a darker situation where it's host end fighting because of Akira's.... jealousy problem)
I like the show because it is light hearted but there are slightly dark things in this too!
(I was also watching Blue Exorcist, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden Bleach and Attack On Titan at the time...)

lucky star 10.png I going to hit myself...
Posting second picture to make up for missing yesterday...

Attachments

• lucky star 8.png
    lucky star 8.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 0
lucky star 20.png I posted! I hope no one looks this up and this thread pops up and everyone sees my obsession for this! :)

Much love for my Otaku girl Konata Izumi!

Attachments

• lucky_star_anime_blue_hair_48725_1920x1080.jpg
    lucky_star_anime_blue_hair_48725_1920x1080.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 2
Am I a otaku for falling in love with Kagami and being obsessed with the anime?lucky star 9.png

lucky star 7.png I'm able to keep posting here, if anyone saw this it'll be the last time obsession's allowed on this site

I hate this tablet alot!!! It was clutching REALLY bad this week! I know it seems I got tired of this but I thought the thread everyday! Tomorrow hopefully I get to post and make up for this week

Konata-san.gif
Today I'm posting for a whole week I hope any Lucky Star fan that sees this will enjoy the thread!Kagami-Hiiragi-kagami-hiiragi-19924949-348-380.png Please if you have any pictures or fan art post here! :D
3_07.png
Tsukasa-san.gif
Lucky Star OP-bn.gif
Subway_Episode20.jpg
lucky star 21.png

Back