Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also love to make a reservation for the future tournament, if it's not that much of a problem.

I would also love to make a reservation for the future tournament, if it's not that much of a problem.

Reservation or no reservation, if you aren't at all active for whatever reason when sign ups begin, I can't exactly hold a spot for you (if you are inactive due to school or something).

Keep in mind I'm not reserving a spot for anyone. I'll just let them know when the tournament starts.

Reactions: ErixSan
@Heart @AdamK

I'm changing the due date of the final race from July 4th to July 11th, primarily because I don't want to have to disqualify one or the other considering it's the final race. Obviously the faster the race gets done the better, but yeah. That's the deadline.

jDk7Dqw.jpg

Good game @AdamK

jDk7Dqw.jpg

Good game @AdamK

Congratulations! You should both receive your eShop credit within 24 hours.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Although this tournament is over, keep in eye out for any future ones :sneaky:

Reactions: Heart
jDk7Dqw.jpg

Good game @AdamK

GGs Heart. My internet crapped out on TR which is why i fell off out of nowhere :( That's lag, that's MK. Congrats to you :)

Thanks @Nanamine for hosting the tournament! Now I'll go work on getting regional top 10s I guess.

Reactions: BjFauble
Congrats @Heart and @AdamK!

Enjoy whatever you will do with the money!

Congratulations, @Heart ! Enjoy the prize!

is excited to get Tomodachi Life with eShop prize money

is excited to get Tomodachi Life with eShop prize money

Hold ya stuff, my Grandma bein resistant to taking me to Gamestop ;(

Nice...

What you will buy @AdamK ?

Debating Wii Sports (since I can't get them all) or waiting for some other future release. Undecided atm!

Debating Wii Sports (since I can't get them all) or waiting for some other future release. Undecided atm!

Looks like Earthbound will get a discount this week (at least in Europe).
That would be a great option...

...calls @Marc because I suppose he bought it and I run away...

Reactions: Artisan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back