Mario Kart Mario Kart 8 toys at McDonald's

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Hey wait, do the guys even have PERMISSION to advertise these stuff?
The Wii U eshop is even advertising the month's Happy Meal toys.

I have everything but Mario, Peach, and the Mario Visor! D: So I have #'s 2,3,4,5, and 6. Whoever got any toys, post what ones you got!
1=Mario
2=Luigi
3=Donkey Kong
4=Yoshi
5=Bowser
6=Toad
7=Peach
8=Mario Visor

Here are the ones that I currently have, from left to right: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I am planning to hopefully get Mario, Peach, and the Visor! ^.^
phpB5iUQeAM.jpg

I never go to the McDonald's, I don't like fast food, and as a vegetarian, I don't feel very welcome with all the hamburgers and stuff :facepalm: I'm more a fan of rabbit food :p

I never go to the McDonald's, I don't like fast food, and as a vegetarian, I don't feel very welcome with all the hamburgers and stuff :facepalm: I'm more a fan of rabbit food :p
You can just go there and buy just the toys and walk out. Don't need to buy any food or kids meal, just buy the toys.

Reactions: Moon Rain
You can just go there and buy just the toys and walk out. Don't need to buy any food or kids meal, just buy the toys.
Yup! That's what I did. But if you buy food you get them for only 50 cents

Idk maybe my little bro

I did yesterday and got Bowser. I don't want to put the stickers on because they will slowly peel off after a long time if I do. XD

I've thought about getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds, just so I can collect these. I would probably get funny looks from the employee that works behind the counter since I'm not a kid. But I would rather have the toys than the visor.

I've thought about getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds, just so I can collect these. I would probably get funny looks from the employee that works behind the counter since I'm not a kid. But I would rather have the toys than the visor.

You don't need to buy a happy meal... You can just go there and buy the toys, then leave. ._.

i dont go to mcdonals i just :nailbiting: im scared of the mcdonals that we have in arizona :facepalm: one time we got meat and i guy licked it and then we did not eat it :cry: i to burger king tho i would love the toys tho for collection:cool:

i dont go to mcdonals i just :nailbiting: im scared of the mcdonals that we have in arizona :facepalm: one time we got meat and i guy licked it and then we did not eat it
Well, you can just get the toy. It's not like they're gonna lick that... right?

Well, you can just get the toy. It's not like they're gonna lick that... right?
idk i dont trust them

I don't go to McDonald's much anymore, but it would've been a nice treat to get these toys along with my food. I hope they do this for cereal boxes since I'm a huge fan of Cocoa Puffs (may I say cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?).

Back