Mario Kart Mario Kart goes mobile soon in Mario Kart Tour!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Imo so far, It's fun but the controls are weird, I dont like having to swipe left and right, and it drifts, instead of turning, other then that it's amazing :)

So, the game has been out for a while, and I think its time to actually make a solid opinion on the game. The main game play is fine for a mobile game, although a bit too simple, but it is kinda a pick up and play kind of game so that makes sense. As for items and stages, they're doing fine with that, they seem to be dropping updates every so often. Overall, not a bad game, worth keeping on your phone (if your phone supports it).

When I play Mario Kart Tour, I usually come in first or second place. It's easy to win online. But getting four stars sometimes doesn't have anything to do with experience. When you start a race, points are added based on how many points your vehicle, character and glider give you. Just keep on adding points to those three things with tickets until you reach max and you're guaranteed to get 4 stars as long as you're in a decent place at the end of the race like first or second place.
Imo so far, It's fun but the controls are weird, I dont like having to swipe left and right
Change the settings. You can use gyro controls if you like steering your device.

When I play Mario Kart Tour, I usually come in first or second place. It's easy to win online. But getting four stars sometimes doesn't have anything to do with experience. When you start a race, points are added based on how many points your vehicle, character and glider give you. Just keep on adding points to those three things with tickets until you reach max and you're guaranteed to get 4 stars as long as you're in a decent place at the end of the race like first or second place.

Change the settings. You can use gyro controls if you like steering your device.
Why would I use gyro controls on a mobile game??????

Why would I use gyro controls on a mobile game??????
You do think the game is amazing but you don't like swiping left or right, so it's a suggestion to make you enjoy the game more..? I used it for Riptide GP on my Nexus 7 tablet back in the day.

Reactions: AricAttack
You do think the game is amazing but you don't like swiping left or right, so it's a suggestion to make you enjoy the game more..? I used it for Riptide GP on my Nexus 7 tablet back in the day.
Sonic 4 has tilt controls.

Even God doesn't know why.

@AricAttack If you want to become good at something one day in life you need to use tilt controls.

Back