Contest Mario Madness! Smash Bros. 3DS Contest (ALL SLOTS FILLED)

• Thread starter Shiku ZG
  • Start date
But they both started out in the mainseries of which series?
I'm not going by where the characters started, I'm going by where they are right now. There is a reason Yoshi and Wario are not counted as Mario reps. It's because Wario and Yoshi have there own separate series. It allows for more characters who are "technically" from the Mario franchise, without feeling like Nintendo is overrepping the franchise.

I'm not going by where the characters started, I'm going by where they are right now. There is a reason Yoshi and Wario are not counted as Mario reps. It's because Wario and Yoshi have there own separate series. It allows for more characters who are "technically" from the Mario franchise, without feeling like Nintendo is overrepping the franchise.
i dont wanna be someone who is complaing, but then you should also dont let luigi and peach be available as characters, because the also got their own game

i dont wanna be someone who is complaing, but then you should also dont let luigi and peach be available as characters, because the also got their own game
But is Luigi a Luigi's Mansion rep? Is Peach a Super Princess Peach rep? There both Super Mario reps. That's why they have the mushroom emblem. Yoshi has the Egg emblem, for Yoshi's Island, and Wario has the W emblem, for Warioware.

But is Luigi a Luigi's Mansion rep? Is Peach a Super Princess Peach rep? There both Super Mario reps. That's why they have the mushroom emblem. Yoshi has the Egg emblem, for Yoshi's Island, and Wario has the W emblem, for Warioware.
Well, if you put it that way, you are 100% right, so nvm what I said before :)

Well, if you put it that way, you are 100% right, so nvm what I said before :)
Sorry If I came off a bit rude. I thought it would be a bit more obvious why I didn't include them.

Reactions: Sylvester87
I'll join as Rosalina!

Starting to seem like a Rosalina only contest. Surprised not a lot of people picked Bowser.

Starting to seem like a Rosalina only contest. Surprised not a lot of people picked Bowser.
Bowser it just so frustating, I only know a few people who are very good with him

We need at least 2 more people to join!

Im in! I will try my best With Bowser Jr!

K, Ill join. So many Rosalinas to overcome...

I'll join (with the best Rosalina in the land, no, the GALAXY hehehe :sneaky:). Looks like we'll have our popular player on the chopping block.

I'll join. Let's see how good I am with Bowser now (hint: not very good)

Im in! I will try my best With Bowser Jr!
I'll add you guys once you sent the 5 PC

I'm so in. It'sa Luigi time!
Sending da pc now.

Let's a play
sending PC now
IS Yoshi allowed?

I transferred, I'm in.
Good luck everyone!

Darn I'll be Bowser

Bowser is widely viewed as the most broken character in the game, he is my main. :p

I'm so in. It'sa Luigi time!
Sending da pc now.

Let's a play
sending PC now
IS Yoshi allowed?

I transferred, I'm in.
Good luck everyone!
Added

I increased the maximum amount of players to 16. The new Notice Box ad should bring it a lot more people!

lemme join

I'm really joinin' it!

Back