Mario Party: Island Tour vs The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Zelda of course!

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Mario Party wut? lol I have never heard about this title before, I'm gonna have to choose TLoZ Link between Worlds here, it's gonna be an amazing game. :D
Let me explain it briefly... It's a game that ruins friendships :D :sorry:

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
250px-MPIslandTour-BoxArt.png
ssjw011JWbWMsYfOXeKrv9I5uDtiZLCH.jpg

Same release day on american eShop. If you have to choose one game, what would be?

Mario Party seems like a really good game to me... But I do not have a lot of friends that have 3DS's... So I would get the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. But if all my friends had a 3DS I would get Mario Party: Island Tour.

I'd rather take The Legend of Zelda: ALBW than Mario Party Island Tour. It looks messed up, compared to old Mario Party games, and still got no Network Play.

I don't have either games yet, but if I could only get one, then Mario Party. Why? Because I can play it with my family/friends, even though Zelda is Mario Party. Zelda can wait for another time when I'm alone and bored.

I don't have any of those games yet but I would choose Mario Party , as I was never a fan of the legend of Zelda games , Mario party is able to play with friends but Zelda nah..

I don't have any of those games yet but I would choose Mario Party , as I was never a fan of the legend of Zelda games , Mario party is able to play with friends but Zelda nah..
Legend of Zelda: ALBW has consistently had substantially better reviews that Mario Party: Island Tour. From what I hear it's a really fun game and you can't go wrong with it. The Zelda series is awesome, you should try it

Anyways since hearing how bad Mario party is and trying other Mario party games I realized it was really bad for a game so I would have Togo with Legend Of Zelda A Link Between worlds now :p

Back