May 2016 Update

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow awesome updates Marc!

Yes! I'm so excited about the pokemon school. I always suck at battling and breeding so this would help me so much.

Pokemon School!? That sounds hella fun! (don't think I can join though... xD) It's a great idea, we'll hopefully have a lot more people challenging the gyms. :sneaky: Who are the teachers gonna be? :p

All these new changes look so interesting and cool!

Looks nice!

Time to nag cob to play Smash 3DS :)

Time to nag cob to play Smash 3DS :)
I DON'T HAVE A 3DS! HENCE THE SMASH U PART

I DON'T HAVE A 3DS! HENCE THE SMASH U PART
I forgot about your broken 3DS :facepalm:
Whale den =P

So much new content!! I'll really need to get myself ready for all that hype!

Sad there is absolutely no Nintendo merchandising in my country tho

Sad there is absolutely no Nintendo merchandising in my country tho
Doesn't have to be strictly Nintendo. It can be a store that sells SD cards, plushies, etc.

Doesn't have to be strictly Nintendo. It can be a store that sells SD cards, plushies, etc.
Ooh, NOW we're talking

@Marc can i join poke school and good thing i spend money on a lot of things XD

This is quite cool! The Tournament alerting one would definitely come in handy for @Vii =P
Or me ;-;

Are the teachers already chosen or are you still accepting/looking for some?

Reactions: Pookie
Or me ;-;

Are the teachers already chosen or are you still accepting/looking for some?
Still looking for some, PM Marc for the details.

This is amazing updates @Marc! this forum has come so far im happy to see how well its doing congrats! If you have any ideas that i may be able to help with always feel free to pm me and ill see if i can help out! i always do enjoy helping hehe :cat: all these updates really bring even more life to the forum! glad to see there is even more to do at this wonderful forum hehe :cat:

I wouldn't mind being one of the challenges to beat me in a doubles battle in pokemon X/Y/ORAS :p

Reactions: Mikaya and Mr. Kream
It's May \o/

To kick things off, I'd like to announce the introduction of Sponsors. That's right, you can now become a sponsor at the forum and contribute towards some of the expenses of running 3DS Pedia. Unfortunately, becoming a sponsor isn't going to be free.

You can now become a sponsor at 3DS Pedia

For an affordable price (can be recurring or one-time, you decide), you can help fight the good fight.

Becoming a sponsor unlocks the following perks :
  • Sponsor ribbon displayed on your profile.
  • Early information about the site, beta testing, you name it.
  • Much more stuff. You can learn more about its perks by clicking here.
To become a sponsor, hover your mouse over your username and choose "Account Upgrades".

The money is sent directly to our host to help pay off invoices for the server that hosts 3DS Pedia. If you encounter any problems when trying to send money or you are not given the privileges within 1 hour, please send me a private message.

BillBoard - Another Way To Earn EXP at 3DS Pedia

Moving along, I've mentioned another way to earn EXP at 3DS Pedia to some people before and today the BillBoard will be live. It's basically an alternative way to earn EXP to level up your account here at the forum.

GYiHLJN.png

The BillBoard will contain a number of quests members here can tackle to earn EXP. These quests vary from defeating a specific member in a Wi-Fi game to achieving XYZ. Some quests may require that you have a certain level to accept it. Some may be first come first served.

As soon as the BillBoard is up, a notice will be displayed to alert you (ETA later today).

More Ways To Spend Play Coins \ : D /

We have Sponsors and the Billboard, so how can we possibly make things better, you ask? It's easy. We're working on adding more ways you can spend Play Coins. Therefore, you're not only limited to eShop credit and content from the Nookling Junction. Soon you'll be able to purchase goods from popular retailers such as Best Buy, etc, to get SD cards, plushies, amiibo, and the like~

If you know of a reputable website that sells similar goods in your area and accept international forms of payment, please send Marc a PM with details. Free or low shipping costs is preferred.

Better Way To Alert Contest Participants

Contest starters in the Nookling Junction can now have their participants be alerted when the tournament/contest begins. Similar to being alerted when someone quotes your message or posts on your profile, they'll be alerted through the xenForo Alerts system.

Unfortunately, there will be requirements to take advantage of this feature :
  • You must be a member for over a month and have over 100 posts in the forum.
  • You must have a successful contest-starting history in the Nookling Junction.
  • You must not have multiple contests all at once.
If you pass all requirements, please send a private message to an admin IF you pass all these requirements.

Pokemon School

To help grow our competitive Pokemon userbase here at 3DS Pedia, I will be holding a Pokemon School. Anyone with Pokemon XY/ORAS and future Pokemon games can sign up for FREE.

VDbCBtN.jpg

We will teach you how to become a better competitive Pokemon battler, as well as IV breeder. The school aims to help you improve without reading mountains of text where you may not understand everything or may get bored reading. Similar to real school, there will be exams and homework.

It'll be a lot of fun, trust me. The Pokemon School will most likely open this week.
How do you join the school. I need so many lessons!! :p:p

Well, I'm glad there's gonna be easier way to earn exp. I sadly still don't have any PC to use....

Well, I'm glad there's gonna be easier way to earn exp. I sadly still don't have any PC to use....
Get posting then! You'll earn pc easily. ;)

I have been

Woweee. This is an amazing overhaul. Kudos, Marc! Your hard work and dedication really shows :)

Keep it up, Pedians! I'll be back soon :)

Are we going to be able to buy some cover plates for N3ds? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back