Contest Maze Runner - The Battle For Alibaba (Win 500 Play Coins)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chi~Bukimina If you and Marc are online at the same time, send him a PM saying you're ready. Time starts as soon as he sends you the maze and ends as soon as you send a message with the completed maze attached.

I wanna join!

Reactions: Samster
@Michael554466 Signups for this are already long gone. Sorry.

Then get it removed from the top, advertised posts, there is at least one other that needs removing but i cant reply to them

Matches are still on-going. Please message me if you haven't finished your match yet.

Thanks!

haha, i was wondering, it has been 2 months :p

Matches are still on-going. Please message me if you haven't finished your match yet.

Thanks!
I don't think Ive a maze yet

I don't think Ive a maze yet
Let me know in the shoutbox when you're ready.

Let me know in the shoutbox when you're ready.
I’ve been busy -.-

mtbvXTJ.jpg

Think you're the best at completing mazes on Pedia? Let's find out who can finish them the fastest in Maze Runner - The Battle For Alibaba. There is no entry fee to participate. You only need 20+ posts under your account at NintenPedia and you must log in daily so you can effectively participate in this tournament.

Prize: 500 Play Coins
Bracket - http://challonge.com/maze_runner

How To Participate :

This is a bracket style tournament.

You will be up against an opponent and you must finish a maze I give you faster than your opponent. You can decide when you should receive the maze (of course, we must be online at the same time). Contest participants are not required to be online at the same time because they will be timed from the moment they get the maze to the point in time they submit their completed maze. You can use any image editing software to draw lines to complete the maze. The person who finishes the maze the fastest will advance to the next round and the last member standing wins.

Cheating will result in disqualification and your Nookling Junction privileges will be revoked.​

We only need 8 people to join but if we can get 16 instead, that'd be awesome.

Players :

1. @Aura_Knight394
2. @MysticFantasy
3. @TribstyAnn
4. @Knight Rain
5. @Amit0603
6. @3dsCollector
7. @TheUltimateC
8. @Samster123
9. @Nessboy12
10. @TheHeirToTheMonado7
11. @superwill123
12. @CheeseFlavouredCake
13. @freezebot
14. @Chi~Bukimina
15. @ender17
16. @OshaWhat!!!
ok I'm ready how do I join

all man i can't join

So wait, did this thing never get completed? I mean, I know I lost, but what about the winner? ._.

Reactions: Jisenku
@Samster Yeah... what did happen to it?

I remember me losing... that's it

lol still waiting for my second round opponent to play their first round match

Reactions: Aura Knight and Samster
Wait whut, i know this has been ages. But how did i not advance if i completed all my mazes in a minute, and last you told me, it took my oppent 7 minutes on the third maze. :confused:

Reactions: Marc
Wait whut, i know this has been ages. But how did i not advance if i completed all my mazes in a minute, and last you told me, it took my oppent 7 minutes on the third maze. :confused:
That was TheHeirToTheMonado7. You won against him.

But I started advancing people (I didn't know if you were going to log back in anytime soon since you've been inactive for some weeks) to get this over with. You'll get a very nice consolation prize for making it really far and actually doing your matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back