Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Mario Kart 7 please! :) I found out that I'm moving to China in July, and I have a young nephew who I'd like to play with on the plane and while I'm there! It will also be very exciting to play with some Chinese people too. I don't know how buying American games in China works either, so this would make it easier! Thank you, and good luck everyone! :)

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^
i really want kirby triple deluxe seems fun!

I would pick rage of the gladiator because I love games that have lots of action.

I would like Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked because I am a fan of the FE series, and with the new FExSMT crossover being announced I would like to see what kind of game that FE will be crossing over with.

It'd be hilarious watching Princess Zelda pair up with Kanye west or something. And It'd be even more funny watching them perform a rap song together or something.

Miss Zelda, I'm gonna let you finish and all but Princess Peach is the greatest princess of Nintendo

The game I would like to receive is Kirby Triple Deluxe. I have been a fan of Nintendo ever since I got my first console (DS, 2005-6ish) and I just love their major mascot's (Mario, DK, Link & Kirby!) games, especially Mario and Kirby. However, I already have MK7. I once tried Kirby Triple Deluxe o my friend's 3DS (major fan of the series :D), and I loved it! Easy to pick up and play, great graphics, like a 3D sequel to Kirby's Return to Dreamland on the Wii. However (not trying to make sad story) being the person I am (12 year old kid >.>) I always waste meh moneyz on small things, and don't want to buy this personally, I am saving for Splatoon. I would appreciate it so much if I were the one to win this game, Marc! :D

~PigMayor

From any nearby Mcdonalds :)

I would like Mario Kart 7. I love Mario! I have almost every single Mario game in the world! One of the reasons that I bought a 3ds was so that I can get games such as New Super Mario Bros 2. It would be great to have Mario Kart 7 added to my collection. Mario Kart is an awesome game with awesome graphics. Once I start a Mario game, I cannot stop. I really need this game. Thank you.

I would like Shin Megami Tensei because I've heard that those games were good and have been meaning to try one. I've also heard they might be hard , which will be good for a little challenge. I'm a big fan of RPGs and haven't found a good one to really get into and would really like to get into the series. So it would be really great if I got a copy. :)

I was not going to participate, but then I watched that music video you posted for the first time ever and said to myself, "boy, wouldn't it be nice to have your very own end of the world with that hot blonde!?". The best answer that came to mind was, "hell yes! but make that end of the world be entertaining as well.". After having played one of the Shin Megami Tensei games in the past, I think this semi "pokemon" experience would be a hell of a way to make my way into it, so I would love to have my self Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, that I may practice for the upcoming, all hell break lose, experience. No, I am not being at all negative when I say this! Yes, I will definitely play this game if I win and thank Ellie Goulding for her voice, (maybe even play the game to her songs, which may be creepy as heck but inspiring to me).

Hi,
My name is Joe Smith. I would like to get Shin Megami: Devil Survivor Overclocked. I am a big fan of this series, having playing the DS version and Shin Megami Tensai IV. I love the battling in this game because I just love RPGs! I would love to have this game added to my collection. Good luck to all of the other participants! Thanks!

I've decided to enter! ^~^'

If I am chosen I would really love the game Tetris Ultimate. I would like that game because I actually haven't played a lot of Tetris and I always hear it's a fabulous game! My sister really enjoys it. She let me try it when I was little but I thought the goal was to stack all the blocks up... :oops: I know better now, though! I had a Tetris game on my mobile and I enjoyed so hey, why not get the ultimate version? :D

Although I kinda hope somebody who wants Kirby wins becaaauuusssse I really loved Kirby Triple Deluxe! :D

Reactions: 532, blinboy and 2071
Mario Kart 7 I have always loved mario kart and i love the franchise :) That would so awesome if i ever get that game :) I hope it happens!

Heck Yeah! I'll Participate! So I want MK7 because well the only MK game I have played is MK Wii and while that one was great I would like another MK game. Not only that but I feel behind on my 3ds games. My friends families make more money than mine does so they buy a lot more games. I only have SSB4, FEA and AS. One FEA was a B-day present from my 20 yr old sister SSB4 was a combo gift for my mom not getting me anything for my last few B-Day's and Christmas'. Then last is AS which my friend Logan gave me because he didn't need it and his grandparents got him both AS and OR. Anyways the main reason I want to win this is so I can get a game but not only that but I want to play MK7 with my friends and I just love Toad I mean he isss adorable. Then my last reason is well that's the point of this site right? To get games and that's the main reason why I joined this site so I could get 3DS games then I learned that it takes a TON of pc and I am not very good at collecting that XD. Not just that too I also manage to play a lot of online now thanks to this site and I like that because people say gg and don't get salty.(unlike my family :hilarious:) So yeah that's why I want MK7. I hope I didn't put too much or make it too cheesy :p. But yeah that's it now.

Reactions: 2071
Well, I would love Tetris ultimate. Back when I was lil gangsta, my parents never bought us video games, never supported it. They did however give me a original game boy. You know the one, giant grey brick. And the original Tetris.. They hated games but swore by this one. I played so much Tetris when I was a kid.I would often day dream about winning comps even as a kid. And I loved the game. Hell I even brag when I load the shipping truck at work. I'm the flipping best. But all that aside I just want to feel that feeling again. And Tetris ultimate has some new features I would love to explore. Anywho, thanks

Marc I really would like tomodachi life because in this town it is way over priced and my mom said no I could not use her credit card for it but that really does not bug me it is just every one of my friends brag about that they have all kinds of games and it just truly sucks to be told in my face that I don't have something it just sometimes purely suck:sorry: it is just I always wanted that game and this might be my chance to get it

Last edited:
I would like to enter for Tomadachi Life
In December I got the demo for tomadachi life. I really liked it. I was saving for it but Super Smash DLC was announced. So now I have two choices. Tomadachi life or Smash DLC.

Mario Kart 7 because my 2DS got broke & I can't seem to receive it on my 3DSXL. It's 1 of my favorite games & I am itching:woot: 2 have it back plus I could use it to practice my driving skills. :thumbsup:

Kirby Tripple Deluxe Mario Kart 7 because my 2DS got broke & I can't seem to receive it on my 3DSXL. It's 1 of my favorite games & I am itching:woot: 2 have it back plus I've seen all the kirby episodes & played older kirby games. I've gotten preaty far on it & would like to catch up on it.

• Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels because it's a favorite mario game & would like to try it out + I've played older mario games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back