Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^

Thank you @Marc for doing a giveaway!!

And I know how you feel had that with a song a while back... well.. I still cant remember what it was called :oops:.

Entry meeps:

Game: Lego Ninjago: Nindroids

Reason: I love Lego Ninjago! I really like Ninjago (if you could not tell :p I use it as my avi almost on every site I go to xD) And I have not played any of the Ninjago games yet. I think it would be awesome if I won this game because I have wanted to play it for quite some time. Ninjas FTW:ninja::ninja:

Good luck to all entries! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you again @Marc for doing a giveaway!​

Reactions: 423 and 2071
I have deleted everything from this post because I misread the original post. Please disregard everything I said as it was pretty lame. I guess I want Kirby Triple Deluxe. I've always really liked kirby, ever since I got the two for the DS however long ago. I've heard good things about the newer games. Gl to everyone!

Last edited:
Hmm. Sad story? Well in that case I guess I live out in the forest with no gamestops nearby. We don't have a credit card either, so theres no way to purchase things from the e-shop. We rarely have enough money to buy fun things for ourselves so obviously I never got an allowance. Once though, I got kirby squeak squad for the Ds. I loved it and it brought happiness into my life. I want kirby triple deluxe so terribly but at the rate I earn money it would be ages before I get the chance! Oh woe is me! There. Sad enough? Probably not. Whatever, I hope I win. (just in case i wasn't clear, I wanted the kirby game haha)
... uh he said "No sad stories"

... uh he said "No sad stories"
Well that was close. Thank you kind stranger.

No sob stories here, i'll be as honest as possible! I would love to win a copy of Tomodachi Life, i've always wanted to buy the game since i got to play the demo at Hyper Japan, a Convention here in the UK, i've always loved the idea of simplistic casual games such as this, Tomodachi life is unique, funny and a nice way to pass the time. I've only played the (full) game once in my life when my friend brought it over with his DS to play, i fell in love with a lot of aspects of the game, and i would honestly be really happy if i actually ever won something in my life haha XD, thanks for reading, and good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: Coolman9451
I want Mario kart 7. The reason I want this game is because I have loved Mario games a lot, and I also want to play more games on my 3ds. I only have two games and I want to buy more, but I think it's a great opportunity to try out this. Anyways, here where I live it's rare to see a 3ds or any other electronic or videogame stuff and I also want to demonstrate to my brother this game since he and me always wanted to buy this game. It would be great to have this game! ^-^

Kirby Triple Deluxe. I played a couple of the GBA games a long time ago and Triple Deluxe has been recommended to me a lot of times already hahaha. Also because I honestly want another 3ds game that isn't Pokemon or Monster Hunter. I like those games too but I need to take a break from them.

Could I get Tomodachi Life? I've wanted it ever since i played the demo and saw the commercial on TV. I once planned to buy it since I had enough money, but my brother convinced me not to because it wasn't a "Download Play" type of game. I've watched the videos and played the demo and it seems very interested. It provided basic life that could once help me in my life. Also, I could be like a manager of all the Miis! After my brother convinced me I didn't want it, but now I regret it. Also, I have been using most of my money on games and I really don't want to use all of it and get my parents mad. Could I get Tomodachi Life?

I would like mario kart 7. i would like this game because I have played other mario kart games such as mario kart ds and the one on the wii. i loved it so much. When i saw this game online i thought it was so cool, i wanted it so badly but i didnt have enough money. now im seeing this and freaking out inside my head. i would love it if you give this game to me.

Kirby Triple Deluxe-i never really got into the kirby games and I thing this is a great chance to Finnaly experience it.Also I heard about the fighter minigame which is basically like smash bros.

Mighty Gunvolt, because of that amazing Megaman vibe :>

I'm a huge fan of sidescrollers, haven't had the chance to play it yet, tho.

Mario kart 7. The reason I want the game. I played Mario kart 64 D's Wii and double dash. I love the series. I am a very good racer. Finally I would like it because it would be good in my 3ds library.

Thank you for reading this

I'd like to participate for the game Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. I want this game because I absolutely LOVE games made by Atlus, Not to mention the whole Shin Megami Tensei series ^~^ The first game I've played from Atlus would be Persona FEZ for PSP and I feel in love with it. One of the reasons why I bought my 3rd game for the 3DS because It was made by Atlus, It was Conception 2, and sure enough it was good. And That's the reason why I'd like this game ^~^

Plus , Awesome giveaway @Marc , It's really nice of you to do this :) Thank you~.

Reactions: blinboy and 2071
Uh, okay. I'll give this giveaway a shot! I want to have the game with Jigglypuff in it. I dunno, but eversince Pikachu was the main protagonist of pokemon, I guess Gamefreak also tried to give Jigglypuff a break. And ended up giving the pink puff ball a game of its own! It did gain success, and became a continuous game franchise. They also made Jigglypuff so powerful, as eating an enemy makes it use the power of the swallowed bad guy! How cool is that! And even before Smash was introduced to the public, this game franchise lets Jigglypuff flap its wings and fly above the obstacles of the game! Sweet!

Everything I've said above is the main reason why I want Jigglypuff's Triple Deluxe. So yeah. I'm not really putting my hopes up for this giveaway, but maybe, just maybe, I might play my first ever Kir-- err, Jigglypuff game on 3DS.

Thanks for this giveaway, @Marc!

Reactions: Marc and 2071
Great giveaway you are doing here @Marc. It's great that you go motivated by the song you were listening to in youtube.
My game for the giveaway is Mario Kart 7.

I really want Mario Kart 7 because ever since I played the first mario kart game to Mario Kart 8, I felt like I want to race more with my friends rather than alone. If playing with firends in a mario kart game would be cool, then Mario Kart 7 is what I'm looking for. A mario kart game with full 3d graphics and with unique mechanics. Even they have the lucky sevens (incase you win the lottery in real life ;D). The best thing about Mario Kart 7 is, racing all day in every track listening to the music in each track and then competing in a tournament to become the world's best racer!. Awesome giveaway!

I really want Kirby Triple Deluxe. I have an interest in platformers, which are cool. I remember trying this at someone's house and I loved it, going into the background, hypernova, and more, this is one killer game. And I don't care what IGN says, this is a GOOD game, certainly not the best but a good one. I would also love to play that little fightig game and be able to actually use ALL of the abilities.

I also would like to thank Marc who did this, if I win though, then thank you so much.

I'm interested in getting Kirby's Triple Deluxe. I love the Kirby series but sadly I haven't touched a Kirby game since his 20th Dream anniversary came out. I have been short on cash but that's not really a big concern due to I can get a job soon, But Kirby's Triple Deluxe is a game I don't want to pay for (just being straight forward). I also love Platformer games, Super Mario world and Mega man are the best Platformer games out there, with Kirby just behind!

Reactions: 2071
Tomodachi Life would be my choice. Of course, it's a popular game and a nice time killer, but that's not why I want to play it. You see, I've played the demo recently, and the game is f**king hilarious (I censored that, not the server), mostly because of the voices and songs. But like I said, the game will be a good time killer, and it would be a great game to get some more variety in my currently small collection.

well, my name is juvel, and i would like to have tomodachi life, the reason its preety simple, i played the demo and i just couldnt stop laughing, i show it to my sister and she had the same experience as i, so i thougth it could be great if i could give a copy of the game to her since her birthday its coming.
If not well, i guess i tried, by the way thanks for the giveaways and reading this, i know it sound preey sily

The game I really want is Kirby Triple Deluxe. I haven't been playing too much Kirby lately(Mega Man got me hooked) and I think this a great chance to get back into Kirby. I have played some of his games and I did enjoy them. It even made up a part of my childhood. Kirby is an honorable mention in my book, and he is too fun to leave behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back