Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my name is Melissa and it would be great to have Mario Kart 7. Don't worry not going to give a sob story but I used to play Mario Kart with all my friends around the Gamecube, then I played it on my Uncle's WII (Unfortunately he sold it for GTA >_>) Moving on...then I got a copy my for DS on my R4 card and I absolutely loved playing as a robot with the cheats... Anyway let's just say I have been with Mario Kart throughout the years and it would be fantastic to continue the saga...DAMN YOU BLUE SHELLS I WAS WINNING

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
Mario Kart 7, I love mario kart series but never bought this particular one, and I'd like to play it in my frequent travels around the city =) (I play mario kart ds currently)

Tomadachi Life! I would love to play this as I always been interested in and love the amount of creativity that can be used in it. This would probably be the only game that I would enjoy making more mii characters for.

I want Mario Kart 7. Me and my brother played Mario Kart as a child for a long time. Now, he is in college and is getting into trouble. I want to help my little brother by making a bet. For the past years, I have never ever beaten my brother. However, my brother was never able to beat me at mario kart, but we lost the game a decade or so ago. I want to get Mario kart and challenge him. If I win, he will have to leave his fraternity and get straight A's. If I lose, I have to join their fraternity. We made this bet a week ago, and he said I could choose the game. Therefore, I want to get Mario kart 7.

I would like to have Kirby: Triple Deluxe, because the Kirby series is special to me. Back when I first got my original DS for my birthday, I only played Pokemon. Always. And for afew years, I was as happy as any elementary kid could be. But I got bored of Pokemon, and was about to stop gaming, as nothing else interested me, until my brother and his friends surprised me with Kirby: Squeak Squad.
This was the game that I clocked in the most hours on my DS. A mix of adorable charm, easy to learn gameplay, and that one collectible in World 3 I could not get for the life of me, I fell into Kirby love. And as much as I love Kirby, I haven't played one of his games in a long time, the last one being Epic Yarn. I enjoy the mix of easy and comfortable platforming and near impossible to find collectibles, and I'd enjoy to play this kind of game on the 3ds.

I would like Mario Kart 7, I would like it mainly because I used to play Mario Kart with my brothers growing up (Rainbow Road would cause some heat lol) we haven't played it in years. If I were to win this I believe I could convince my brothers to play again. Lets just hope at least. "

I would LOVE tomodachi life!
First of all thank you marc for doing this giveaway! Now heres why I want to win this contest, I have been saving up my money for the game but lately its been a disaster! My friend and I sell baked goods around her neighborhood and I use my money to purchase games that I can afford. I wish I could get a job but nobody will accept a 12 year old. Anyway We sell baked goods all the time but it seems we always get into some problem.
Once we went to go sell cookies and there was a police car that was following us, we were freaked out and we stopped walking and the police officer that was in the car started asking us questions. He asked us where we were going and all sorts of questions like that, then he asked us if we'd seed any men walking by and we said no. He told us that there was a murderer on the loose and that we should get home. We were freaked out on the whole walk back to her house, looks like we were not selling cookies that day.
Another time we went to sell cupcakes nobody answered their door.
A different day it started raining while we were selling and our cookies got soggy...
Another time my friend wasn't feeling well but she still wanted to make money so we baked and started to walk to her nieghbors house when she threw up. (not on the cupcakes) But it did force us to go back to her house because nobody wants to buy cookies from a puking little girl and well of course we were not going to continue if she didn't feel well.
By this time my friend doesn't want to sell baked goods anymore and I am not allowed to go alone. I've spent so much money on flour, eggs, butter, and all of our other ingredients that it seems like a waste. This contest would really help me out!
Thanks marc!;)

I want Mario Kart 7.

Hello, I am Favardin, the one who dwells in the forums of this very website. I have played this game called "Mario Cart" ever since thine own birth, or by the age of 4. Mario cart is such an amazing experience, with all the exciting unlockables and colorful and fast paced maps, its is simply a joy. But I never thought I would see the day that i might obtain this masterpiece's world to be held in my very own hands. So generous sir, if I have obtained any favor in your eyes, allow me to gain this wonderful game to be my very own.
May your hits be critical and your focus blast never miss,
Favardin

Game I want: Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Why? My friend Chris has this game and I really would love to play it. He always says "Its so good." So I'm really hype to get it. The game looks like so much fun and I would love to play it. I am sad to say though that I have only owned 1 Kirby game. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I would love this to be my second. Thanks :)

Hi I'm a huge Devil Survivor fan, since I played the first one and been so ever since. and I would love to play Devil Survivor Overclocked! They don't sell the game at the store near me so, so I haven't been able to get the game. I would be more than grateful to have the opportunity to be able play it!\^ - ^/

I just want Mario kart 7. Just wanna have fun. I'm really glad I got a 3ds now. Hope I win.

(JOKE)
I would like Tomadachi life. I was kicked with my parents, living on the streets but somehow still have access to a 3ds to play video games, a computer to connect to the internet and wifi as well... lol. Yes, even though I am homeless I still play my 3ds and would like Tomadachi life pls. I am hobo gimme mah monney
(JOKE END)
All jokes aside I would really like Tomadachi Life because I have always loved my Mii's. I don't know why, but ever since Super Mario Sports Mix came out, where you could play as your Mii, I was always into games where you could play as your mii. Yeah it sounds weird but I saw someone said that Kanye west interrupted a T - swift song so I would really like to try that out :p

Another reason I would love to get it is because a lot of my friends are considering getting the game, and if we all had it, maybe we could all play together. We all have a blast trolling one another ( in a non harmful way). Though I am not sure as to the extent of multiplayer that game has (not even sure it has any). Well that's my reasons why I would love to get Tomadachi life :D

Mario Kart 7, because I really love the mario kart series. I have Mario Kart DS, and that game is amazing. Also, true, eShop sales that are just too good to miss. I want this game because a lot of my IRL friends have this, and it's their only multiplayer 3DS game. So, I would like to get it to play with them. Thanks, Marc!

Plus I just want another way to show some my friends how much fun I'm having on the 3ds lol hopefully more of my friends will get one lol

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Kirby is simply one of those franchises for me that I can just pick up and play at any time. This would also be my first 3D Kirby title that I could play. I find the idea of a portable Kirby game in 3D to be good and I've been wanting something similar to this like a 64 Cystal Shards remake for some time. My reasoning is as such: I would like to get Kirby Triple Deluxe because of my previous attraction towards older titles in the franchise.

I want Kirby's triple deluxe because Ive never tried a kirby game and I want to try it because I hear it's good and this will be my first game of kirby if I win!

Man.... there's only 1 game there I want >.<

I'll go for Mario Bros. The lost Meeps Levels!

Reason: I have played through the levels of the original Mario, played DK at an arcade, and have the original cartage of Mario world ( And something that can play NES and SNES games. ), but it got me wondering ( What was lost from these fun levels..... ) I played a bit of Smash U and was making a stage, then suddenly I passed by Theme of Mario Bros: The Lost levels! I played the music and it haunted me ( Not really, It was actually quite good.... ) What could be lost in these games?!

( P.S: True story, just added a few things to make it more dramatic. Also if you need proof that I have a Mario Bros. Cartage and Mario World Cartage I can post an image. )

What does this contest have to do with the meep?

Hi, my name is Kieran and this year so far has been the worst, my mum is in hospital because she had a brain hemorrhage (which many people die from) and my dad committed suicide few years ago when I was 6 because my mum left him. Its only me and my brother in the house (he is 18 and I am 14) so we are struggling for money, this means that I can't get any games for a while and my birthday coming up I will just get cheap crap because we can't afford it. I also started a paper round to earn money and my brother has left college for a while until we get back on track because we don't know most of our family.The best thing that I do is going to school and trying to act normal even though it wasn't alright. I don't own lots of games or consoles (all I have is a ps2 and a 3ds which I share with my brother) and all we have is super mario 3d land and pokemon x for it so we don't really use it much because were bored of it. I am asking for tomadachi life because it seems to be popular with lots of minigames that will keep us company until our mum comes back. I don't expect to get it but it;s worth a shot!

Devil Survivor Overclocked for me, I loved the original,and would love to play the 3ds version. Thanks for doing this and good luck to all.

First off, I would like to thank you, @Marc, for doing this. Anyway, I would like to enter to win Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart has been influential in creating close bonds with my friends and family. I was first introduced to the series by my cousins, about 5 years ago. He had a copy of Mario Kart DS and whenever I came to visit, we would play download play every time. This is one of the things that made visiting them special. To this day, we still play it whenever possible. The second thing, and probably the most influential, was playing Mario Kart Wii with my friends. This was always fun, as we would forget everything that happened that day, and have a pure competition. Of course, we weren't very good at it, since we were so young back then, but nevertheless, it was true fun! I'm really interested in the new mechanics as well. Gliding through the air and cruising underwater seem to be really fun. I haven't played a Mario Kart series game for a while now, so I'd really be grateful if I won this giveaway, as it would be a chance to revisit one of my favorite series, and also a chance to make new memories with friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back