Merchandise

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Own any Mario, Pokemon/other series, toys/figures or posters? I even saw a Mario Kart Toy, it's RC, which is pretty cool. xD

I still do have one old Pokemon strategy guide and a Smash Bros poster from a magazine I got when I was younger. I don't have any more merchandise, and that's something I really need to change! I'd love to get a Mario t-shirt or something.

I've got a few Kirby plushes that were given to me as a birthday gift, but that's pretty much it.

I have a Mario shirt and a few Yoshi plushies :)

I own a legend of zelda shield and sword mini replica (Authenticated by Miyamoto) and a Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Ganondorf Figure to name a few.

I only own Kirby and Zelda merchandise .

I think i'll start something here and post a picture of just some of my Nintendo Merchandise =) From left to right starting from
the top.

- A real, playable Ocarina modeled after the Legend of Zelda Ocarina.
- Wii U Collectors Edition Ganondorf Figure for Wind Waker.
- Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards.
- Legend of Zelda Master Sword and Shield to scale replica, with a miyamoto certified certificate (Not shown as it's underneathe the black part).

- And just regular Nintendo Playing cards, but the awesome thing about these is that though they look silver, they are actually see through.
Nintendostuff_zpsa1c6ed2b.jpeg

I would love a remote control Mario Kart toy. It would be awesome to drive around. I havn't got any nintendo merchandise unfortunately

Sadly no I do not have any old into new merchandise. Every time I buy an old camera something off eBay is just the game with no case and no manual. I wish I did I'm thinking about getting ocarina in learning how to play it because I think they're really cool.

Nintendo Merchandise is always something interesting to see and have . I never really did own any merchandise but I do have stuff of Pokemon like the cards and some figures I guess ( I dunno where they came form though ) That's about it , everything is Pokemon *o*

Here you can discuss all things about Nintendo plushies. It can range from the plushies you own, plushies you want, and things you like doing with your plushies.

As for me, I have 3 plushies - Bulbasaur (got him 2 days ago), Pikachu (A year and a half), and Mario (Last summer).​
a700e44d-23e3-4971-97b7-0023dddbbcab.jpg 5518279e-69fc-40d8-917b-4b6657305e54.jpg

microMsg.1435520389721.jpg
I don't have a pic of Mario at the moment, but he's rather small compared to the Pokémon. Pikachu is kind of large, if you can compare with the pillows. Bulbasaur is somewhat big, but not too big either which is nice.

So yea. What kind of plushies do you own? What plushies do you want (Froakie and Kirby pls)? What do you like doing with your plushies?

This a thread just about plushies!

I saw a Cyndaquil plush and a Jolteon plush at the store the other day and I wanted them so bad!

I had a Turtwig plush but my dog used bite on it and now I no longer have a Turtwig :bag:.

Oh and at the GameStop where I live they have Pokémon plushes in Pokéballs, last time I went they only had all the starters including Meowth, Pikachu, and Eevee.

Here's another pic if Bulbasaur, from the day I got him.

microMsg.1435716910420.jpg
After I took the pic I realized I should've taken the little tag off, doesn't matter now. If I can find Charmander and Squirtle then the Gen 1 squad starter squad will be complete!

Bulbasaur plushie is too cute, I know the feeling about the tags, I'm scared that when I take them off it's going to tear the plush :nailbiting:. But, I cant stop thinking of how cute your plush is:p I wish the plushies were real Pokémon.

Reactions: 3905
Nintendo plushies only? >.>

#discrimination

Reactions: 3823
I have a few Pokemon plushies and Beany Babies and Webkinz but that's pretty much it.

I have these Pokemon ones
pokemon_plushies_by_chocolatenneko-d8zsaxz.png

I had an umbreon but I lost it at a convention T^T
and this little Japanese ram plushie :3
ram_plush_by_chocolatenneko-d8zsaxq.png

I have these Pokemon ones
I had an umbreon but I lost it at a convention T^T
and this little Japanese ram plushie :3
ram_plush_by_chocolatenneko-d8zsaxq.png

OMG I HAVE THE PINK SHEEP <3

Reactions: Yukine
"It's-a-me, Mario!"