Merchandise

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
This thread is cute! :giggle:

I dunno if it counts since it's more of a toy than a simple plushie, but here's my Pikachu:

pika.png

I swear it doesn't look as derpy usually as it does in this photo :p It's actually very cute. I'll take a better one later. I want to buy an Emolga plushie so it has a friend. :p

Reactions: Mira and 3905
i don't have this, but i want it :p
719HqM5-LvL._SX522_.jpg

I NEED IT NOW!!!

Reactions: 3905
As a kid I bought a lot of Mario Beanie Babies from the 90s and still have them in a drawer somewhere, because I never get rid of anything. Although I'd probably never display them again, I can't get rid of them if only because at this point they're a piece of history from the early days of game merchandise that doesn't quite exist like it used to.

Loving that Bulbasaur up there. I'd grab pictures of my stuff but can't right now out of a combination of being unwilling to leave my bed at 4 AM and also not being 100% sure where my collection is right now.

l don't have any plushies yet. But l want a lot of plushies. Obviously a Waddle Dee one, And the other Waddle Dees if they have any (Sailor Dee, Bandana, Parasol), obviously Kirby, Kirby, and more Kirbies, like his forms (ice Kirby, Beam Kirby, etc), Meta Knight, Dedede lol l'm so weird x3

Kirby plushies aren't the only ones l want lol, don't forget my favorite Pokémons, Gastrodon, Piplup, Butterfree and Beautifly (it's funny how l don't like butterflies in real life, but l love these two lol)

I have seen some Nintendo merchandise in some local retailers. I have seen things such as a Mario Bros. level toy, Yoshi figurines and a track from Mario Kart 8. Sometimes I see Pokemon plushies, which is something that I want at least. They seem to be everywhere besides where I live.

I have several t-shirts and a Mario toy but the one item I favor the most is my belt buckle that I had gotten from GameStop.IMG_20150912_114609_hdr.jpg

I have a bunch of figures and stuff, from a bunch of different companies, what I have so far is:

Kingdom Hearts: Sora Head Knocker from NECA
neca-koh-sora.jpg

Pikachu in Mega Charizard Y hood plush:

312phRxieEL.jpg

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Link Nendoroid from Good Smile

images

And Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link Figma from Good Smile

images

I don't have any pictures right now cause I just moved and haven't had time to unpack yet XD

I have a few Mario figures and figurines, a few Mario and Zelda shirts, a N64 shirt, a Mario disk case (that I ironically put my PS2 games in), and a Kirby amiibo.

I have so many Nintendo plushies, way too many to list.
One of my favourites is this giant Pikachu plush. It sits in my room, and has it's own spot on another bed in my room. @np2016 It's the same as yours, but WAAAAYYY bigger. It's about half the size of me, and it's practically the same size as my little sister :D It's so cool.

Did any of you hear that Build-A-Bear Workshop is doing a Pokemon promotion? That's right, they're having a limited edition Pikachu plush. It's coming out early 2016. I also heard that there are bonus perks that come with it if you buy it online.

Did any of you hear that Build-A-Bear Workshop is doing a Pokemon promotion? That's right, they're having a limited edition Pikachu plush. It's coming out early 2016. I also heard that there are bonus perks that come with it if you buy it online.
ahh, that sounds really cool. I actually collect Pikachu items, but because Build-A-Bears are so expensive, I most likely will not be able to get it. I cannot wait to see what it looks like though!

Unlike all of you, I only got a Mario and a Luigi caps (the classics, red and green ones) some years back, but they didn't last that much. They were pretty poorly made and the Mario one literally split in half a month after I got it! As for the Luigi one, it's in a really ragged shape, but I think I still have it somewhere in the bottom of the closet! Not even going to bother to look for it though!:D

Haha, I have a lot of Nintendo merchandise. In the corner of my room I have a giant Pikachu plush. Then on my dresser I have all my Amiibo and my DS and 3DS game card cases. And then in my closet, I have an entire shelf full of Pikachu stuff, a whole basket of Pokemon Figures, various artwork for Nintendo games, Pokemon cards and many more. Downstairs I have all of my older consoles, and all of my Wii games and stuff. I have my 3DS, and in the other corner of my room, I have a whole basket of Pikachu plushies xD. Yea, I'm a collector.

I own a Kirby plush yoshi plus. They are both very soft and cute i love them very much but I have to keep them Heiden because my dog would try to tear them up in a heartbeat and then he would ne in big trouble. We don't even now how he tears then up cause there is no hole to show he took out the stuffing that is how he likes to tear them up.

Last edited:
Yes, I actually own an extremely cool Figma Krby action figure that uses magnets for pose ability. He comes with a bunch of magnetic attache=ments too, such as a green cap for the sword and a fire headdress for the fire power. It goes great with the other main-series World of Nintendo figures as well,was it is about the same size.

Back