Closed Mewtwo 3DS Code Auction

• Thread starter Warbird
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything "good" comes out of this, it's that I warbird1500's reward by probably a few hundred and that I have worked extra hard the last 2 days...
I'm kinda hoping I get out-bidded. XD I wanna use my coins to get KI:U at least,Lol.

Wow, these mewtwo codes are worth so much.

I'm kinda hoping I get out-bidded. XD I wanna use my coins to get KI:U at least,Lol.
Well...why'd you bid in the first place...?
Wow, these mewtwo codes are worth so much.
I don't think they are, there just happens to be a few people here who want it VERY VERY much...

Well...why'd you bid in the first place...?

I don't think they are, there just happens to be a few people here who want it VERY VERY much...
They are semi-rare, maybe due to the fact some of them most not have both Wii u and 3ds

Reactions: blinboy
They are semi-rare, maybe due to the fact some of them most not have both Wii u and 3ds
Well...when the person who is doing the auction says that he didn't expect the bids to be so high....

I'm probably going to end this auction on Monday, so I'll tag everyone that has enough PC for a higher bid tomorrow. When that post is made, the auction will officially end in 24 hours from the time of that post.

yeah it's really hard to get both versions because getting them all at once would be about $400 and 99 cents

if you include the console and handheld

Then why bid in the first place?if you want that so bad then just get that!this is a optional acution you don't have to have Mewtwo!

Last edited by a moderator:
@blinboy :Well,cuz @warbird1500 said it'd be fun,Lol.Plus,I don't think we'll be getting Smash U until way later,and it's free from physical money,right?

@blinboy :Well,cuz @warbird1500 said it'd be fun,Lol.Plus,I don't think we'll be getting Smash U until way later,and it's free from physical money,right?

It's fun for me, I can't speak for those that got outbid. :cat:

Reactions: P2.0
I am working so hard from this past week to earn play coins! I will bid once I get enough!

Reactions: Warbird
I am now at 330, getting closer and closer...

392!

This makes no sense and I laughed. Thank you.

This makes no sense and I laughed. Thank you.
I bidded 392 play coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back