Miiverse for Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Who has heard anything about miiverse coming to 3ds. I have heard it is true but what do you guys know other than that is there any dates posted of when it is coming or do we just have to wait? I hope that it comes soon what about you guys and gals.

We don't know when it will be, but it's confirmed.
It won't be a Wii U / 3DS exclusive.

They will do a mobile / console / PC platform, also the chance to buy the games accessing eShop from the PC.

Is Miiverse a free thing, or will there be some cost to download it? Believe it or not, I know little to nothing about Miiverse :p

Is Miiverse a free thing, or will there be some cost to download it? Believe it or not, I know little to nothing about Miiverse :p
It'll be free obviously, or else who'd wanna use it?

I hope Miiverse gets a PC version, incidentally.

Free. Or course.

It'll be free obviously, or else who'd wanna use it?

I hope Miiverse gets a PC version, incidentally.
I think that would be a great feature for Nintendo to bring about also (PC version.)

Ya I would kind of want it. Maybe they would but it would be a pretty big size because of all those posts and comments. But i'm not sure it will be like the Wii U version.

Ya I would kind of want it. Maybe they would but it would be a pretty big size because of all those posts and comments. But i'm not sure it will be like the Wii U version.
Well, unless they made it so it was more like to access a bigger server rather than downloading the whole thing onto the 3DS itself. With that maybe it could work?

Same here, I think they will tweak the original Mii Verse feature a little for the Nintendo 3DS.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens regarding Miiverse for 3DS.....this is an interesting bit of speculation though given the whole Spotpass stupidity that happened.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens regarding Miiverse for 3DS.....this is an interesting bit of speculation though given the whole Spotpass stupidity that happened.

Well, in this case, they can ban you, but in spot pass they can't.
This is a good point :p

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Well, in this case, they can ban you, but in spot pass they can't.
This is a good point :p
I guess that's true xD So wait, it wasn't possible to just block individual 3DSes from the Spotpass system? Or was it moreso that it'd be too much work?

I guess that's true xD So wait, it wasn't possible to just block individual 3DSes from the Spotpass system? Or was it moreso that it'd be too much work?

Same work, so it works too.

Same work, so it works too.
so basically it'd be the same amount of work as making Miiverse? Is that what you mean by that? If so, then yeah I get why they'd go the Miiverse 3DS route instead lol

so basically it'd be the same amount of work as making Miiverse? Is that what you mean by that? If so, then yeah I get why they'd go the Miiverse 3DS route instead lol

Well, if they do that, they must be careful.
If you format your console, the console will have also a new friend code, so it would be hard too.

Well, if they do that, they must be careful.
If you format your console, the console will have also a new friend code, so it would be hard too.
well, didn't know about the format thing. You learn something new every day lol But yeah, I guess they'd have to be careful if they did that.

Looks like we'll be seeing Miiverse on the Nintendo 3DS in December, according to today's Nintendo Direct.

Reactions: ShinyLatios, ErixSan, Reece and 1 other person
Looks like we'll be seeing Miiverse on the Nintendo 3DS in December, according to today's Nintendo Direct.
Yeah, I was about to post that. Yay for unified accounts, too!

It's confirmed! Yeah!

Update: 700 MB
:eek:

Yeah, I was about to post that. Yay for unified accounts, too!
XD Yeah, sounds awesome !!!

Back