Minecraft Windows 10 Trade Offer!!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't state anything on the trade. (I may have narked on the game itself, but that didn't directly state I hated the trade altogether.)

You were kind of hating on his price. I happen to think that his price is very cheap. I'm just debating whether or not tog get it. I'm very close to being able to buy a eshop card, and there's a couple games I want on my Switch. Mainly Kingdom New Lands, and SteamWorld Dig 2. If I buy this I wouldn't be able to get the card. I'm just deciding which one I want more. Give me some time to think about it.

170 playcoins is 1 USD... so you are selling this for 10 USD!!! Which is 10 dollars more??? CHEAP!!!

Last edited:
EDIT: Sorry, but I didn't realize how cheap I was selling the game for. So sorry, but the price has moved up to 4200 pc. Agian, sorry for my miscalculations!

Okay nevermind. That's way more than I have. I highly doubt you'll find someone rich enough to buy it.

Well, if you don't have enough, how about you make me an offer?

How about 2,500?

I instead decided to buy a $20 eshop code. Thanks for the offer though.

This is a trade offer, so make some trades!

Well, I mainly just want Eshop credit super badly! Besides $10, I will pretty much take any amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back