Mirai Nikki : A Brand New World

• Thread starter Shadow of Spades
  • Start date
" You know what why don't we just stop fighting and go on with our normal lives? Does that sound good to you?" Azura asked Ayros

"I'd prefer that substantially," Ayros said, still backing away...

Azura threw down all of his weapons and began to walk away from Ayros. "See you around Ayros." He said

'Unfortunate it is that your petty strike was easily faked out so with that said rest...' Takes out his gun and shoots azura multiple times

Azura smiled and with all of his remaining strength he plunged his last knife into Aris's throat killing him instantly. Thus making Ayros win this game of death

On Aris's diary bold letter wrote good luck Ayros

(Well that ended quickly)

( how about we act like that was just a video game and after they meet irl )

Totally, later that day 'damn azura you were good'

"It was nothing but Practice and skill Aris. But if you could refrain from shooting me next time that would be nice." Azura told him "When is Ayros going to get here? it's not like him to be late."

"We could make a movie out of that, man, that would actually be pretty cool," Ayros laughed. "That was the sickest plot I've seen in a while," Ayros said, stepping out of his place in the shadows.

"When did you get here...?" Azura asked surprised.

Yup, and so began the making of <insert title ideas here> a battle for God

"I've been here all along," Ayros whispered.

And ladykiller has officially creeped me out

(I'm putting Azura's age in k he is 14) Azura backed away from Ayros "What are you some kind of pervert?" He asked

Azura looked Aris in the eyes and asked" Which team is better Bronco's or Panthers" Aris could see Azura's Panthers jersey under his shirt as he asked.

((I'm putting Ayros's age in as 15)) "Technically, if we were going by age, this would make me pedophiliac, not perverted. For the record, though, I'm neither," Ayros stated with a bow.

"Also, Aris, the question is, do the Bengals trump both?"

hate to say it but I have no clue what you are talking about

Meh I'll say panthers

Back