Closed Mk8 and Smash DLC Event!

• Thread starter SuperMii3D
  • Start date
Normally, I would say yes, but the event ends tomorrow. Unless you can rack up 50 something points in one day.....
I could try

Anyone want to battle?

Anyone want to battle?
Im sorry for sounding like a jerk but its too late

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
oh.. it's okay
Such a shame... You know 85% of the participants here didn't made any progress at all, but you...

Such a shame... You know 85% of the participants here didn't made any progress at all, but you...
Ya, I really wanted to join in. but I only just started this account today so I didn't get to see this until now..

Oh hi i wnated to know if i can can join for super smash bros for 3ds and my freind code is 1564 -4056 - 4511 and my name is $tito$ oh and also i wanted to be ganendorf

Oh hi i wnated to know if i can can join for super smash bros for 3ds and my freind code is 1564 -4056 - 4511 and my name is $tito$ oh and also i wanted to be ganendorf
??? What? Wrong contest it seems

And thats that! The Winner is @DarkDrifloon ! We will discuss the prize in a PM sent by me later.

Reactions: Mikaya, Marc and DarkDrifloon
This means idea of poke bank is out of the window
Congrats darkdrifloon

This means idea of poke bank is out of the window
Congrats darkdrifloon
thank you but it was sad that only me and you were the only ones who really made a progress, I hope that you found a way to pay pokemon Bank!

thank you but it was sad that only me and you were the only ones who really made a progress, I hope that you found a way to pay pokemon Bank!
Enjoy your Lucas. A great fan of Mother 3 deserves it

Thanks for the kind words

Back