Splatoon 2 Money grinding& ability chunk scrub problem... help =(

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok so i see way too many people with a full set of perfect gear online... i dont even have one perfect piece and the problem im having is finding ideal ways to work up several sets of 20K coins quickly enough. then i have to somehow get 60+ of each chunk from what i heard... the game doesnt seem to give nearly close to enough to do this reliably in a decent or manageable amount of time. i saw people write saying use drink tickets but these seem very rare... which would be ok if it was easier to afford that 20K per piece wipe for chunks. how in the world am i supposed to get even one set (let alone one piece) of perfect gear with how coin stingy this game is? it seems almost impossible...

Reactions: Kadaj
@Kadaj Have you checked out this guide yet? - https://nintenpedia.com/how-to-get-pure-gear-fast-splatoon-2/

As for money, IMO the best way is to just keep playing Ranked matches online. You can always try Salmon Run too when it's the money bonus rotation, but I've just played Ranked a lot and I'm at max money now.
thanks, i will read that soon ! i should do more ranked next time i play, tower control and rainmaker were pretty fun ! clam blitz confused me quite a bit tho, gonna need to work on that...

Back