Monster Hunter 4 Online Multiplayer Gameplay

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For those who are interested in learning more about Monster Hunter 4's multiplayer gameplay, have a look at the video below (YouTube). What are your thoughts?

Of course, it's Japanese (the game isn't available in North America and Europe yet).

It's great! I can't wait to try out the multiplayer in MH4. This game is fun, it's Diablo level fun I tell ya! :D

Online play is the big feature between monster hunter 3 ultimate and monster hunter 4. it will attract people to buy the new one. But then it is hard to do any upgrade for mh5.

Oh, now seeing this thread. I think for this game to have online multiplayer is perfect, I'll surely be buying this game just for that amazing feature, for some reason (not sure why) this game reminds me a bit of World of Warcraft, while playing online. Which is a good thing, for me.

Yes!! I'm so happy that this game has online multiplayer, hunting monsters with other people is definitely more fun then hunting monsters by yourself, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this game

Yes!! I'm so happy that this game has online multiplayer, hunting monsters with other people is definitely more fun then hunting monsters by yourself, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this game

Well, there is no Wii U version for MH4U, so it was kinda logic the 3DS would use online.

Well, even if it didn't have online mode, I'll still be getting it. But now that I know it has online multiplayer support, I'm really hyped for it (just to play with some people online here).

Well, there is no Wii U version for MH4U, so it was kinda logic the 3DS would use online.
I'm hoping that the Wii U gets a Monster Hunter (hopefully not the same game as 3DS), it'll be nice for it to get an exclusive Monster Hunter game, and not the exact 3DS one.
Well, even if it didn't have online mode, I'll still be getting it. But now that I know it has online multiplayer support, I'm really hyped for it (just to play with some people online here).
Same, I would have still get it, but I think they did a fantastic job putting online into this. Atleast one game in this series deserved it.

I'm hoping that the Wii U gets a Monster Hunter (hopefully not the same game as 3DS), it'll be nice for it to get an exclusive Monster Hunter game, and not the exact 3DS one.

Same, I would have still get it, but I think they did a fantastic job putting online into this. Atleast one game in this series deserved it.

Wait, MH3U didn't have online features ? I know that MH3 (Wii) did, but don't know about the Ultimate version...

I sure hope that there will be a smooth gameplay, and not much lag either.
Wait, MH3U didn't have online features ? I know that MH3 (Wii) did, but don't know about the Ultimate version...
Oh? I'm positive the 3DS version had no online multiplayer fun, but I think the Wii U had. I'm really not sure.

Oh? I'm positive the 3DS version had no online multiplayer fun, but I think the Wii U had. I'm really not sure.
Well, I expected it. The PSP versions of Monster Hunter had no online multiplayer, so, I kinda knew the 3DS would only have local multiplayer.

I sure hope that there will be a smooth gameplay, and not much lag either.

The Wii U version had Multiplayer. Reason they made an app for use the same save data on both consoles.

The Wii U version had Multiplayer. Reason they made an app for use the same save data on both consoles.
Yeah, I remember seeing a game trailer, with the online multi-player, I read it wasn't too good though, they were some flaws to it.

I'm definitely getting t when it comes West, but I hope they announce a Wii U version. I prefer playing online games on Wii U, not sure why.

I'm definitely getting t when it comes West, but I hope they announce a Wii U version. I prefer playing online games on Wii U, not sure why.
The Wii U version should definitely get a totally separate game from the 3DS, it'll be unfair for the 3DS to be updated in the Monster Hunter series, and the Wii U still left with Monster Hunter Ultimate.

Does anybody know when this game is coming to the U.S. or Europe? Is it even going to get released here or it's just going to stay in JP.

Does anybody know when this game is coming to the U.S. or Europe? Is it even going to get released here or it's just going to stay in JP.
Monster Hunter 4? In the announcement video, the release date gave us an estimated time, which is in the beginning of 2015, so I'm guessing January/February, it is coming to NA/EU, it has already been released in JP.

Monster Hunter 4? In the announcement video, the release date gave us an estimated time, which is in the beginning of 2015, so I'm guessing January/February, it is coming to NA/EU, it has already been released in JP.
It will be available for the 3DS as well, right? I have been hearing from people that this is going to be Wii U only, is that true or bogus?

It will be available for the 3DS as well, right? I have been hearing from people that this is going to be Wii U only, is that true or bogus?
So far, it has only been announced as a 3DS exclusive, no verification has come from Capcom if the game is coming to Wii U, so it's bogus. :)

That looks a whole lot more fun than just playing it by yourself. I'm disappointed MH3U never had any online features, but MH4U will more than make up for it.

Back