Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Pedia Players

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I have MH4U and I play daily. (Sorry I'm a 3dspedia noob but MH4U expert)

Reactions: Marc
Can I join I'm really good at the game. Can I be put on the list

I would like to join the list but I am a newb because I am stuck on a 2 star guild quest

Add me ^-^

Hey, add me as well. I am an expert in MH4U. I haven't been playing it that long, but i'm really good at it. I'm around HR 200. I play daily, but I am currently grounded. I'll let you know when i am off.

I would like to join the list but I am a newb because I am stuck on a 2 star guild quest
What quest?

Last edited by a moderator:
I added myself to the list if that's okie >.<)/ #dedication

I started out today \o/

#WhenYouGetGamesOnAWhim

I started playing it about two months ago and I'm almost Gold Crown G rank! I'm an expert, but heads up, I always use GS! Also, I only do G2 and up and Events / GQ!

Last edited:
I have the game, but I have a HR 2.

Can I join without having the game (demo) anymore. Let me be relevant @Marc

I´m still pretty much a newbie but I play the game frequently as of 2 days ago. does that count?

I´m still pretty much a newbie but I play the game frequently as of 2 days ago. does that count?
You're already in the list :p

You're already in the list :p
Great! I look forwar into playing with everyone sometime then.

Wat

New and old members have been looking for more Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate players at 3DS Pedia to play online with, so I'm making a list so that you guys can find people to play with easier.

List of 3DS Pedia's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Players :

Note: The most active members are listed at the top of the list so you can find people who might be online.
If you own the game or just got the game and wish to be added to this list, please post below.

Add me Marc I'd b happy to play :3

Reactions: Tho
Can you add me? Im bronze crown.

I've only been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for a few months but I think I'm pretty good. Props to my teacher, Snaken, for putting up w/my noob, no-nothing-ness. I don't think he's on here, but props nonetheless. If someone feels so inclined to add me to that list up there, that's fine. If I'm too new, just joined yesterday, that too, is fine. I'll wait.

I've only been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for a few months but I think I'm pretty good. Props to my teacher, Snaken, for putting up w/my noob, no-nothing-ness. I don't think he's on here, but props nonetheless. If someone feels so inclined to add me to that list up there, that's fine. If I'm too new, just joined yesterday, that too, is fine. I'll wait.
How old a user you are on here doesn't really matter. What matters is how far in the game you are!:p

Oh, ok. I'm HR 75, though I'm still not sure how that works. I was HR 7, beat the Dalamadur Urgent Quest, then got HR 75. O_O (that's the thing that brought me to the Pedia, actually)

Back