Monster Hunter Mobile game!?!?!?!

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
CapCom hasn't had anything like what Konami's going through.
That we know of. Konami started laying off workers and other crazy stuff and it was a while before we got any explanation as to why that was. Something could of happened to Capcom that they are just keeping quiet. Again something that happens often with companys.

If there were massive layoffs like what Konami did, we'd have had at least one person mention it, like with Konami. And even if we didn't, it'd be hard to produce more games at an agressive rate if you're laying people off.

Reactions: patbacknitro
If there were massive layoffs like what Konami did, we'd have had at least one person mention it, like with Konami. And even if we didn't, it'd be hard to produce more games at an aggressive rate if you're laying people off.
Thats what im saying. Konami laid off workers and all of that stuff and it was a while before we heard any reason for it. If Konami did something like that and was quiet about it, then Capcom could be going through a smaller issue and is Aggressively producing games to avoid any future financial busts like laying off workers

I'm saying, if you're laying off people who make the games, then you can't make more games. It's why Konami had like 10 different teams, and now it's reduced to just like the PES team and the MGS team. And if there were layoffs, people would have mentioned the layoffs, and since no one has mentioned it, we can safely assume there's no layoffs. Not to mention that layoffs are usually the result of the company not doing well, but again, all divisions of capcom have been doing pretty well, so the likelihood of layoffs is pretty small

Nah let it stay on console. I don't really like the mobile MH games

I don't see difference in the amount of games Capcom is making compared other companies, Capcom has never been a wealthy company though, that's not news to anyone.

I had a lack of knowledge on the japan only releases of brand new mobile titles but not of the ports of existing games in the franchise. Also true, but Monster Hunter dosent count as an overall sale count for Capcom. And Monster Hunter isn't the only game they announced to be worked on. So if their, "Aggressively" making other games, Aggressively being their own word, then something has to be up. No company aggressively releases titles for no reason.
OK, so if they are coming out with more games to recover from some kind of mysterious unknown bankruptcy, or some other kind of financial issue, feel free to share with the rest of us. They are pretty much releasing games on their normal schedule, with the exception of a couple. And yes, monster hunter is just one of the game titles out of several, like street fighters for instance. If they have so many, theres no way something could have happened to get them in any kind of financial trouble or issue. They have well over enough money. It's dumb to think otherwise

So much talk about the mobile Monster Hunter game and here it is me wondering if there is a Pachinko machine of the series

Back