Most Competitive 3DS Game~!

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
Tell me forum, what 3DS game do you find to be the most competitive in terms of multiplayer? Why do you play that game? Tell it all here! =D

Reactions: Acadia
Street Fighter 4 3D

1) It's the only game I have xD

I think once Pokemon x/Y are out, those will be the most competitive games for the 3DS.

Kid Icarus: Uprising or Mario Kart 7, since both of them have clans.
It's definitely going to be X/Y when they come out, though.

Reactions: Isabella and Chief
Kid Icarus: Uprising or Mario Kart 7, since both of them have clans.
It's definitely going to be X/Y when they come out, though.

I definitely agree with you. Mario Kart all comes down to the finish.

Tekken 3D, I guess, since it's a fighting game - and vs mode in Tekken is always a good thing.

Well, fighter games are the most competitive, also shooters.

Kid Icars wascool.
I think Mario Kart 7 was the best tho. =D

Well, fighter games are the most competitive, also shooters.

There's not too many shooters compared to the amount on Xbox 360 and PS3. They are pretty competitive though! :D

I haven't played many 3DS games so far, but Mario Kart 7 was definitely the most competitive one I've tried.

Tell me forum, what 3DS game do you find to be the most competitive in terms of multiplayer? Why do you play that game? Tell it all here! =D

I think Mario Kart 7 has to be the most competitive game I have ever played for the Nintendo 3DS... Everyone wants to win! It is so hard and even I get really competitive sometimes!

Yeah, I think we all can pretty much say Mario Kart 7 is one of the most competitive games.

Yeah, I think we all can pretty much say Mario Kart 7 is one of the most competitive games.
Yeah I agree with you , but there is also Pokemon X and Y online competitive battling breeding takes a long time and trying to train it's so hard lol

KI:U, Pokemon X, and MK7 are all pretty competitive. You have to out race, out shoot, or out think.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
for me i think that pokemon x and y is very competitive with all the ivs and stuff :p mario kart is also very competitive and usually strategy and shoot em up games are quite competitive :p

Probably Mario Kart but SSF4 makes you mad when someone is better than you and you keep loosing.

Well I think it is pokemon as it is my own game. When in 2013 pokemon x And y launch everybody was crazy about that competitive battle even I like those too much.

It's obviously Mariokart 7, Pokemon ORAS and XY and Super Smash bros for 3ds. I mean all those games require NNID and you don't have to register someone's FC to play online with them. Nintendo should start making more online games using NNID. A good example of an Online NNID a game are those games I listed and Steelwars:Subdiver

Mario party, is probably the most competetive game. But I am not sure why it does that or has the tendency to rip friendships apart.

I think smash and Pokemon are now, there are other great competitive games out there though, but I think we can all agree on smash :playful:

Reactions: zekiebouy
I can easily see that this thread was created before the launch of smash, and both pokemon games. Super smash Brothers has always been competitive, so of course it will contnue being that on the 3ds. And pokemon, dont get me started. It takes so much time to breed Perfect ivs and that stuff. I have always wanted to get into competitive pokemon, but its to complicated xD

Reactions: Galileo1994
Back