1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Virtual Console Most wanted 3DS/Wii U virtual console

Discussion in 'Wii U Games' started by SilverSaphire, Jul 13, 2014.

1. PuppyNinja

PuppyNinja Wants to play sploon2

Play Coins:
    42 coins
    Pokemon Gold (Silver, and Crystal) For 3DS. Nintendo would save us all from paying lots of money for the original game or the remakes! They also could add a poke transporter option to transfer from gen 1 to gen 2 and gen 2 to sun/moon. Although the game corner might be a problem...
  2. SUPAHSAWNIK99

SUPAHSAWNIK99 Smash Master! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    43 coins
    I want the Sonic Genesis games on the Wii U or 3DS. I miss playing the classics. Either that, or I'll take the Sonic Advance trilogy. Not sure how the Tiny Chao Garden would work, though...
  3. oshul

oshul The main oshawott Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    49 coins
    pokemon red
    pokemon yellow
    pokemon green
  4. RinoDino

RinoDino Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    35 coins
    One of the games that I want the most for the Wii U Virtual Console (out of all the systems that are avaliable at the moment) is the original Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 64, because I want to actually play the game on a console instead of using an emulator like Project 64 and I also want to show the original to my friends and play together like it's 1999.
  5. Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman BEWARE OF ADS KFC Lover

Play Coins:
    772 coins
    I want both Rhythm Tengoku and Rhythm heaven to be on the Wii U eshop because the rhythm heaven franchise seems really underated at Nintendo.
  6. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    If I could choose any one game to come to the WiiU's virtual console, it would be Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door, hands down. This was the game that really took the Paper Mario franchise and made it legendary, with a great story, charming characters, and music that was really top-notch, especially for the time.
  7. PuppyNinja

PuppyNinja Wants to play sploon2

Play Coins:
    42 coins
    Ayyy it happened
  8. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy Sorceress of Nothingness

Play Coins:
    46 coins
    Mmmm Zelda phantoms hourglass to the 3Ds virtual console
    Also Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories it's sad I no longer have a way to play my Kh chain of memories gba cart rage without having to get. A PS4/3