User Shop My first shop

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
I like how the smash controller is only 10 gold coins yet the Metroid theme and Splatoon is 20 gold coins

I like how you charge 75 for something that one is in the 3ds game, and two is 10 gold coins below the themes that are for g coins.

Where is your logic?

That controller is not rare it is in fact same as the themes and Flipnote which has been in there for nearly a damn year now.

So if you sell a controller for 75PC that is 10 gold coins less than the themes. Then why don't you make the themes 150PC because they are twice as much as the smash controller again where is your logic?

I know this is your first shop but jeezums please do it right as a customer I am upset on how poor you did this.

Hello?

I'll take the
Nikki's Simply Adorable Animals for: 35PC
Super Mario Basic Lessons for: 35PC

Reactions: eeveeruleslol
I like how the smash controller is only 10 gold coins yet the Metroid theme and Splatoon is 20 gold coins

I like how you charge 75 for something that one is in the 3ds game, and two is 10 gold coins below the themes that are for g coins.

Where is your logic?

That controller is not rare it is in fact same as the themes and Flipnote which has been in there for nearly a damn year now.

So if you sell a controller for 75PC that is 10 gold coins less than the themes. Then why don't you make the themes 150PC because they are twice as much as the smash controller again where is your logic?

I know this is your first shop but jeezums please do it right as a customer I am upset on how poor you did this.
just let eevee do what he or she wants, dont criticize them

I'll take the
Nikki's Simply Adorable Animals for: 35PC
Super Mario Basic Lessons for: 35PC
you have to pick one i dont have a the point to get both right now

you have to pick one i dont have a the point to get both right now
Oh. Nikki's Adorable animals then.

Back